Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
PaulB
Unregistered

Had A Real Attack of Tremor in the Evening
      #28292 - 02/14/02 03:40 AM

Dear Friends,

I know you will advise me to get counseling, etc. My question is, if it is PN, or other HIV complications, would I have this strange pattern in my symptoms?

I got a severe attack of tremors at night, pulsation everywhere, but when I woke up in the morning, they were gone, just a few mild twitches here and there. Would PN, etc., be so elusive? This night the "vibrator" in my [...] was on full power again.

Also, please help. All my dreams are about HIV or getting seriously ill, or about trying to do something that evades me. For example, my first dream today was about getting HIV. The second dream was about trying to pick up my favourite cup from the railway, before it is destroyed by the train. The train never came, but I kept on running after this cup, which kept on jumping from one railway to another... It's very annoying. Are such dreams prophetic or not?

I also had a strange attack of uncontrollable laughter in the evening. THAT I believe was due to stress or something.

I am still writing to this forum because I honestly need your support. Please send your comments, good or bad.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Magnus
Unregistered

Re: Had A Real Attack of Tremor in the Evening new
      #28295 - 02/14/02 04:48 AM

Dear Paul,
My advice go and get tested at 12 weeks and after that forget about this. My experieces are that if a person have been at a big risk they will have all symptoms of ARS But the most likely is stress related to the thought of the risk incident this may cause serious sleep disorders, night sweats and much more because of stress. I think that the best way for you to move on is to take a HIV test at 12 weeks or else you may never let this go and you will wonder if you have HIV. I seriously doubt that you have HIV and the chance to recieve HIV are 0.1% for a vaginal intercourse. Studies have showned that if a person have under 1500 virus copies per ml the infection are extremly unlikely to be transmitted. If you should have another STD would not delay you antibody production many person that test positive for HIV have also another STD. Also Hep B, and ALL other STD will be transmitted more easily than HIV. HIV is not easily passed on as other STDs. Take care and take the test.

Richard
Unregistered

#28296 - 02/14/02 04:57 AM

Dear Paul,

if you did not have enough comments what to do so far and taken them in consideration - than any further comments will not help you or you will not listen to them - ot they don;t produce desarable result.

I beleive eveyrbody here is supportive of everybody and you too and people tries to help you along lot of different lines.

We all do understand symptoms, and are facing ourseleves all those symptoms and worries and we know they are real to you, and they scared you. You can be or have the right to be scared - but you are definitely on wrong forum for this kind of feeling that you have.

Why don;t you search for anxiaty - there is forum there and speak to people there I am sure they will help you better because they all have the same problem as you.

This forum here is for people who beleive that they might be infected because they have put themselves at risk - low or high risk, but but more serious risk than yours. Like broken condom, anal sex, sex worker sex etc.

These are legit reasons to be on those forum, and to discuss about testing and how to go about certain way, whether PCR, Elisa etc is good enough what is experience in different parts of the world for window periods etc etc.

This forum is not here to discuss the dreams due to HIV infection - that has not even proven.

All I can say to you is - I am seing therapist over this and have already 3/4 session, going to see hima gain on saturday - so I had/have fear but I am dealing with it ot at least I am trying to do something about it.

Now, none of us here is therapist that can give you the right advise, or just to tell you to seak therapist.

Beleive me you will go completely mad and than it will be too late to recover, you are already loosing valuable time. Please what ever you have, what ever you think you have you need to speak to some professional URGENTLY.

There is nothing else you will find on this forum - but the same answer over and over again.

PAULB - PLEASE GO AND SEE THERAPIST.

It will help you and you will be ok. But don;t wait too long.

Jackie_Blue
Legend

Reged: 10/26/00
      #28299 - 02/14/02 06:04 AM

Does the term panic attack mean anything to you? Look up the symptoms for anxiety or panic attacks.

PaulB
Unregistered

#28302 - 02/14/02 07:44 AM

I have tested for all the other STDs. I don't have any.

Anonymous
Unregistered

TO JACKIE - Pls Read... new
      #28320 - 02/14/02 10:52 AM

Jackie, but I did not really panic. I was doing my homework at the time.

Also another question. On another board a guy keeps on insisting that EYE FLOATERS are a definite sign of HIV, because of some protein formation in the eye... (The guys at the body don't seem to agree.) I had floaters before, but now there are many more of them, and I see them all the time. I think it's unlikely to get CMV at this stage, but has this happened before?

Xander
All Star

Reged: 10/01/01
Re: TO JACKIE - Pls Read... new
      #28327 - 02/14/02 11:45 AM

Eye floaters have existed long before there was such a thing as hiv disease...

If you are concerned about these floaters, why don't you just make an appointment to see an eye doctor?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1675

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3