Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
So Nervous
Unregistered

Symptoms/EIA/PCR
      #28252 - 02/13/02 02:17 PM

I had a possible risky exposure with a sex worker of unknown status on Oct 11, 2001. About a 1.5 weeks I had a burn when I urinated, I went to the doctor and tested for all STD's, negative, however the burn lasted until Jan. 12, 2002.

During all of this time I went to the doctor again on Nov. 19, 2001 as the pain had not subsided, they prescribed me Doxycycline for prostitus, did not work. Then prescribed me Floxin, did not work. Then prescribed me Flagyl, did not work.

From Nov. 19, 2001 until Jan. 24 I had extreme lethargy, eye floaters, back pain, groin pain, legs were sore, tongue turned white with undescribable blemishes on it, feet and fingers tingled, GI problems, dizziness, blurred vision.

Went to a Psycologist who diagnosed me with OCD.

I took HIV 1/2 test at 6, 9, 11, 12, & 14 weeks, all negative. Then took PCR at 16 weeks, negative. I am feeling better now but I can not descibe to you all that happened. I still do not believe the results. I do not know where to turn now.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Symptoms/EIA/PCR new
      #28255 - 02/13/02 02:22 PM

Perhaps you should take the psychologist's diagnosis---that may point you in the right direction

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1021

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3