Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
scaredfool123

Reged: 06/25/14
Condom broke ..aids?
      #276861 - 06/25/14 04:44 PM

Hi I was in goa day before and I ended up having sex with a woman who seemed more or less healthy.
I did not wear the condom properly because it kept coming off but I held it and made sure i held it and it covered the entire penis from head to bottom. While I was having sex with her i made sure the condom fully covered my penis at all times and just before ejaculation I pulled it out but I am guessing it tore because sperm ended up everywhere.

I am very afraid because I live in a country were any form of STD is punished by deportation and I am very young.

Anyone can tell me whats the first symptoms of HIV so that I know when to get my self checked up because I cant get checked up in this country, I will travel to my native country and get checked there.

Edited by scaredfool123 (06/25/14 05:07 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
PhoenixLG
Regular

Reged: 05/20/14
Re: Condom broke ..aids? new
      #276871 - 06/26/14 02:43 PM

Hello. You cannot rely on symptoms. Symptoms of HIV ARS are the same ones you would get from getting the flu or a number of other infections. Trying to diagnose yourself based on symptoms is just about the worst thing you can do. I would recommend going back to your homeland in 3 months and getting tested. At 3 months the result of your HIV test will be conclusive. Good luck!

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Condom broke ..aids? new
      #276939 - 07/01/14 11:13 AM

Wow!
Okay "seemed more or less healthy" ... I don't understand that at all. People with HIV, you would not know if they have it or not. That is why one has to be tested to know for sure if they have HIV, it's not written across their foreheads!

Your condom encounter, although awkward, sounds like you did everything okay. Next time buy smaller condoms, they will stay on better, no use showing off in the pharmacy when reality tells you different!

When you mention "sperm ended up everywhere", do you mean outside her vagina, all over her body, bed, clothes? If that is the case, she should have more concerns than you!

Being very young was this your first sexual encounter, are you maybe feeling some remorse in what you did? I mean punished by deportation that's a heavy responsibility to be carrying when your out having sex.

Finally you won't geta bunch of symptoms, and please don't start searching online for symptoms when your thought are that you have HIV. The only thing to do to set your mind at ease is to test! Symptom surfing is complete waste of time and energy and only gets the brain working in the wrong direction!

If you are going to continue with sexual encounters of this nature, make it a routine to get yourself tested regularly ... that will be the best way of maintaining a healthy sex life and protecting everyone involved!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1542

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3