Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
montyspur

Reged: 06/09/14
Stag weekend handjob
      #276597 - 06/09/14 07:36 AM

Hi guys im really worried, i went to a stag weekend in Spain a few days ago and ended up getting really drunk, we ended up in this strange strip joint where most of the girls offered sex and blowjobs, the girl who was with me first danced for me for about 30 mins then she went out for a ciggy, she came back and approached me again she said she doesn't do sex but offered a blowjob and stupidly i asked her how much for a handjob and we proceeded it was very quick but very rough, there was no touching of her parts or licking/sucking etc,i think she may have stuck her nails in whilst giving me the handjob, just before i came she jumped out of the way and i finished myself cleaning myself with a tissue, at the time i didn't notice anything but the next day i had a lot of skin irritation perhaps also from me trying to clean myself after feeling so disgusted at what i did, over the days there where marks on the penis has it began to heal and its nearly healed totally now.
At the time there was no blood but what id she had a cut or it was rough scabs that made the abrasions on my penis.
She was with me for 35 mins before the handjob so no other clients around that time to get on her hands.
Is there any chance i can get Hiv or any other STD from this encounter, i have a wife and two kids and feel so ashamed, i haven't told her and she would leave me, i would loose everything.
Please can somebody advise me.
Many Thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
PhoenixLG
Regular

Reged: 05/20/14
Re: Stag weekend handjob new
      #276600 - 06/09/14 10:30 AM

You do not have HIV. There are ZERO cases ever reported of catching it this way. What you have are the results of a rough hand job and guilt over cheating on your wife. Stop cheating on your wife and you'll never have to worry about things like this again.

montyspur

#276602 - 06/09/14 10:37 AM

thx, yes you are right it was a one off event and in 15 years have never done anything like that, stupid how one moment of madness could ruin your life.
Thank you for the response.

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
      #276618 - 06/09/14 11:36 PM

You won't contract HIV from your adventure ... but herpes or an STD from oral BJ carries a possibility. Especially if she had oral herpes or any STD/STI for that matter ... but that's not related to this HIV forum. I would consult with a sexual health clinic on the exact details of contracted herpes through oral sex! You had mentioned the BJ but mostly from what I read you got a handjob only ... then your pretty safe!

Another thing to give some thought too is "getting really drunk", not to instill fear but coming from a former alcoholic, it can lead you down a nasty road sexually and if this is a regular occurance for you, sometime when your too drunk to reason, you could get HIV or any STD /STI for that matter!

If your dodging a bullet this time, learn from it. Especially married with children, you need to be a lot more responsible. A stag weekend in Spain could be awesome, but always remember what happens in Spain, no wait ... what happens when we are drunk in Spain, might not always stay in Spain!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

montyspur

#276621 - 06/10/14 03:47 AM

Thank you another day,
No there was no Bj or Sex involved and she never touched or let me touch her private bits, i guess at the time peer pressure got to me and joined in like the rest of the guys, massively regret the handjob and will never do anything like this again, i never drink and realise how dangerous it can be to drink too much now.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1897

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3