Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
aj676

Reged: 05/21/14
19 weeks hiv test negative but still have lot of symptoms
      #276253 - 05/21/14 04:31 AM

Hi friends..i had sex with sex worker on 20th december 2013 twice with condom. It was a very raw sex but as per my knowldge the condoms were intact. Two days after the incident i had slept normaly but woke up with some itching on penis head. I will explain the rest of my symptoms in the following points....
1. I had recurring penile infection for almost 3 and half months. But have no discharge just itching on penis head with white spots which keeps on occuring after every 4 days and disappear when i apply some anti fungal cream on it. After 3 and half months i met a doctor who said stop applying any cream on penis head and i still dont beleive it worked and my penis head becomes normal bit some dryness is still there and i had developed a smegma problem which i never had it before. I have hsv 1 and 2 test after 3 months it was negative and sphilis test after 45 days which was also negative and chlaymdia test after 3 months which was also negative.

2. I had also developed sinus problem although i am allergic to cold too but never have sinus problem.

3. I had also deveopled itching and redness in my inner thighs after 1.5 months which i stil have it today but reducing.

4. I had also developed sharp pains in my calves, thighs in my arms and at my back after 3 months of exposure and still have it today..everyday i have these pains in different parts of the body but calves and right buttock is most common place for the pains.

5. I had also developed blurred vision after 4 months but only have when i am sitting inside the house or office.

6. I cant sleep more than 5 to 6 hours because i always wake up thinking about hiv.

7. My dandruff roblem had also increased alot in last 4 months.

8. I also have pinhead size red spots on my feets and very few on my hands and they wil fade away after sometime and turn brown into color

i had atleast 10 4th generation hiv duo/combo tests from two different labs till 19 weeks all came back negative. I am very stressful and anxious because of hiv scare. I had also developed fatigue and weakness in entire body. I think i am positive but still have faith on the almighty that all these symptoms turn out to be a bad nightmare only and should turn out be negative by his grace.....please give your inputs on my present symptoms and what do you people suggest....

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: 19 weeks hiv test negative but still have lot of symptoms new
      #276254 - 05/21/14 08:56 AM

If you have faith as you say then why aren't you believing what has been shown to you time and time again. Your neg . You can test a hundred times and have the same results.

PhoenixLG
Regular

Reged: 05/20/14
      #276259 - 05/21/14 11:44 AM

Wow, that's overkill... If 10 out of 10 tests up to 19 weeks after exposure say you're negative, I'm willing to bet the house that you're very much negative.

aj676

#276261 - 05/21/14 12:14 PM

Thanks for replying riverprincess and phonix but i think i fall in 3% category i.e. 6 months....although i was healthy person before my exposure after 5 months i think i am loosing my body and those sharp pains in my calfs, triceps and thighs and fungal infection on my thighs which is taking time to heal..although it is healing but all these things make me feel infected.......muscle twitching has also started 2 weeks back.....i am thinking about my daughter ....whom i love so much....and i want to see her getting married........

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: 19 weeks hiv test negative but still have lot of symptoms *DELETED* new
      #276262 - 05/21/14 12:26 PM

Post deleted by crabman

aj676

#276266 - 05/22/14 01:23 AM

Thanks for your inputs also......but these are making me too sick...and feel weakness alot......i dont know what is happening to me.....i think i shuld go for hiv rna testing...its almost 5 months now..

PhoenixLG
Regular

Reged: 05/20/14
      #276269 - 05/22/14 09:53 AM

I agree with Crabman. The Mind is a powerful thing and it sounds like you've convinced yourself to be HIV positive even though everything in front of you says you're negative. If getting an RNA test will bring an end to all the unnecessary doubt and suffering you've created for yourself, then do it, but all you're really doing is wasting away good beer money because I am certain you're anything but HIV positive. If you still don't believe your negative results after that, then you really should consider seeking mental counseling before you drive yourself insane for no reason whatsoever.

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #276272 - 05/22/14 10:11 AM

Please do go and put an end to this fretting already

aj676

#276273 - 05/22/14 12:37 PM

Riverprincess you are very experienced in answering hiv queries. I just want to ask is that whether hiv rna is better or western blot......phonix brother i know mind is very powerful and can do anything but i even had to think before walking.....because i feel alot of pain in calves....if i dont have pain in my calves then i will have it in my thighs.....or it will be their in my triceps......these pains are very sharp and muscle twiching has alsostarted...... riverprincess you are positive from last 20 years.....have you felt these kind of pains.......or symptoms......i know its a personal question but please answer...i will be very thankful to u..

Edited by aj676 (05/22/14 12:49 PM)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1792

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3