Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
ShyGuy265
New User

Reged: 05/03/14
I'm I at risk from mutual masturbation then wearing a condom over his fluids
      #276135 - 05/03/14 10:41 AM

Hi there
The other day I met a guy and we had mutual masturbation. I don't know his status. But after mutual masturbation we decided to try anal. So I put a condom on.
Now i am worried that his pre-cum etc which would have got onto my penis was now trapped between a small space between the head of my penis and the condom. Then the action/motion on my penis would have made the fluid inside move about against my penis with no air. So his fluids may have been forced into the tip/urethra of my penis.

I know this is low or zero risk as once pre-cum etc comes into contact with the outside world (air, temperature, light) then the fragile virus would be rendered useless. But researching "how long can HIV virus survive outside the body/host" on the internet has given a lot of mixed answers. Apparently it can survive for weeks in blood. In other boldly fluids can semen/pre-cum/vaginal fluids is a lot less, some say a second, some say minutes...so I still feeling really worried.

I have read other similar questions. But they all talk about only mutual masturbation. Whereas here I had put a condom over my penis after mutual masturbation as well.

Help me I am freaking out over this. I am thinking of getting tested in about 10 days time via an online clinic.

Also should i go to my local GUM and get PEP? I read some posts here where some people got PEP even for oral. This guy also give me oral without a condom on.

I dunno what to do...its nearly been 72 hours since the encounter and I might be too late for PEP.

So basically I am worried about the sequence of events:
1. mutual masturbation (not to climax) where exchange of pre-cum occurred
2. putting on a condom to try anal but didn't succeed in going in. But afraid that his pre-cum was on my dick still and putting on a condom would have increased the temperature and caused his fluids to flow around in such a small space against my penis and possibly even to the mucous membrane/pea hole.
3. He took the condom off to give me oral (i know oral is safe so I am not worried about oral as much) and some more mutual masturbation so again maybe exchange of fluids.
4. I put another condom on to try topping him again. So again his juices were trapped between the condom and my penis.

i am so terrified right now. I know there was a brief moment between each act so the air should have rendered any viruses useless if he had anything.

Edited by ShyGuy265 (05/04/14 06:38 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: I'm I at risk from mutual masturbation then wearing a condom over his fluids new
      #276143 - 05/04/14 08:27 AM

No you not at risk. Even after your lengthy discription , your not at risk. But I doubt your going to believe that until your tested so I 'm glad your scheduled to be tested. Now may I suggest you educate yourself in these matters for your own benifit.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2154

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3