Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
paulnewman

Reged: 04/30/14
Early HIV symptoms
      #276111 - 04/30/14 08:08 PM

OK here's the deal. I performed oral on a married woman at more than a month ago. I massaged her clit with my tongue and digitally massaged her g-spot for several minutes. I finished it off with protected vaginal sex. I didn't have access to any wipes etc and washed up several minutes afterwards. I didn't have any open cuts or damage to my hands. However, i noticed a small amount of blood (menstrual) on my fingers after wards. She had indicated she's approaching her period soon. Anyway I wiped my hands etc... Almost a day afterwards I started experiencing a general malaise feeling and weakness that lasted for several days along with sinus headaches (no fever). Later I attributed these to a sinus infection because my snot was very discolored and it was dripping (post nasal drip) on the back of my throat etc... My snot started to clear a few days later but now I have a red throat that is sore, it comes and goes, one day it's sore then the next it's normal. However the throat is always RED. The tonsils are swollen and one of the tonsil has what looks to be a few white sores on them. I also have general nausea that comes and goes (might be due to the sore throat) and a weakness malaise feeling. It feels like something is stuck in my throat (might be the reason for the nausea).

This has lasted since roughly the 19th of march!!! I've questioned her sexually and examined her body (while being with her several times) and she didn't have any rashes sores etc on her body. Also I've wore condoms any time we did it. She had a partner several months ago but she indicated he wore condoms as well...

If I test I want to do a Oralquick, but want to do with 3 months, since the test indicates that's the time when it's the most accurate... I'm I wasting my time testing? I've read that there never has been a documented case of transmission through "fingering" or "eating pussy". and that the risk is quite low....

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Early HIV symptoms new
      #276129 - 05/03/14 09:02 AM

Don't go by symptons, they can be for many things. Just get tested at 3 months . I wouldn't say oral sex is risk free totally . buut since you are still visiting here then the choice is yours.

paulnewman

Reged: 04/30/14
      #276542 - 06/06/14 05:57 PM

Ok, Today 6/6/2014, I went ahead and did an Oraquick swab test from Walmart. The test was negative (one line only). So I guess I'm supposed to be negative?? Anyway I'm still having on/off sore throat and a fatigue feeling that comes and goes. From looking at the back of my throat (it's red) with some white spots. These come and go, some days I feel perfectly fine then the next day I feel like shit!!! Not sure what's up. I'm going to make my way to the doctor now....

woundedrhymes

Reged: 01/21/14
Loc: Toronto
      #276561 - 06/07/14 10:15 PM

paulnewman, your sore throat and fatigue are probably still lingering cuz of anxiety. Both times I got tested, some of my so called symptoms went away immediately, while others took awhile and would pop up again if my mind wandered back to HIV. I've learned that the mind's a powerful thing, and that anxiety doesn't just go away after you test negative. It took awhile for me to fully process the fact that I don't have HIV.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1712

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3