Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
arf21

Reged: 02/28/14
Is it symptoms of HIV or other STDs ? Confused and in the Thick soup
      #275536 - 03/01/14 03:15 AM

7 weeks back i entered the tip of finger (no fresh cur or others) for a min in the vagina of a African call girl at a seating position on the chair. She also touched my genital few minutes. No sex at all. After that at 6 weeks, I noticed 3 very small blisters on the palm of the left hand (which was used) that is hard, on the penis head a 1cmx1cm area skin colour fade (whitish) not matching with surroundings. On the spot no bumps, ulcer, not itching no burning sensation while urinating. Also on the throat I marked few redish rash . Also found few red spot other places of the body and behind the index finger of the left hand. No lymph node noted swollen. But behind the head i felt the neck is a bit stiff.
In 4 wks time i had fever for one day. When i read the symptoms of all the STDs firstly i scared for the HIV infection. After wards i came to know that HIV virus are very fragile and cannot survive outside of the body. So chances for HIV infection may not be happened. The symptoms it seems that it may be the symptom of syphilis (knowing all from internet.....considering the blister and rash only on the left hand palm only at the site of infection). Sometimes feel a bit fatigue, from the lumber to leg sometimes feeling less strength (donot know it is peripheral neuropathy). Sometimes feeling dry mouth but not significant white rash on the tongue or any ulcer inside the wall of the mouth . Appetite is good but tremendous mental pressure.
However, as i am very worried and the medication facilities is very less so instead of having penicillin shot I started taking Doxycycline 100mg twice from 25 feb 14....(without blood test). After taking medicine i found neck discomfort has gone. blister on the palm seems to be reducing. Though after taking medicine it gave me a huge psychological strength...knowing that if bacterial infected then it will not allow to damage further. Before 08 March 14, I will not have any scope to test the blood for HIV or other STDs so considering the worst due to delay it is better to have Doxycilline 100 mg for 14 days.
At this stage sometimes I am feeling that am i passing through a seroconversion phase or not. I am running 8 weeks presently.

Under this circumstances your advice please and make me tension free.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Is it symptoms of HIV or other STDs ? Confused and in the Thick soup new
      #275548 - 03/03/14 09:05 AM

Tobe tested is better than anything we can tell you.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1700

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3