Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Parthiban

Reged: 02/18/14
Urgent reply need regarding the danger of being infected
      #275459 - 02/18/14 01:25 PM

Hi, i need your serious help as i seem to be loosing my cool and i am extremely scared whether i might be infected. I have had multiple partners and i got HIV Rapid testing done once after having sex with an person. This test was done after 5 months and it came out negative. After this i have had sex with 2 people. The sex with the first person involved kissing, nipple sucking and masturbation, the issue is during this time i was having a sore throat and my throat looked really reddish and i did swallow a considerable amount of his saliva.I didnt know whether the person had any cuts or open wounds in his lips. With the second person the sex was 2 months after and involved only nipple sucking and kissing all over the body expect the genitals, lips and anal region. For a matter or 1 min our penis head were rubbed against each other and for a moment i did notice his precum cud have touched my penis opening. The next day after this, i felt like i am having swollen lymph node in neck( Though it doesnt look swollen but when i touch my neck i can feel like something is swollen) and little difficulty in swallowing which i think is a throat infection. I think it could be because for a week i had taken a lot of cold drinks. I am confused whether i have got infected. What are my chances. I am very scared and feel like crying and killing myself. Pls help me

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Urgent reply need regarding the danger of being infected new
      #275468 - 02/19/14 08:14 AM

You did not have any risky exposures , and your throat was already soar. . I would suggest either you see your general Dr or just wait and see how things clear up .

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Parthiban

#275482 - 02/19/14 01:19 PM

Thank you so much for your reply i am relieved to a certain extent. But in the first case what if that person had some cuts in his mouth and in his saliva there was a blood and it contacted my sore throat wudnt that allowed the virus a entry to my body as my thorat was really reddish back when i had sex. In the second case wouldnt the virus wud have come in contact to my bllod vessels through the lining of my penis opening. I am just very scared. Do you think i have nothing to worry about and is there any chance i might be infected under these circumstances.

riverprincessModerator

#275491 - 02/19/14 06:58 PM

All I can say, with out a doubt , is that to relieve your concerns , is to go get tested at the 6 month final marker. But as long as you continue to participate with risky behavior then you will be always needing to go get tested. I wish I could tell you more but how you choose to use or not use precautions is your choice.

--------------------

Parthiban

#275507 - 02/22/14 01:39 PM

Hey thx, i have never involved in unprotected sex and expect those 2 encounters which though didnt involve sucking n fucking but i am worried that these are less risky exposures so there are chances which is worrying me so should i wait 6 months cause i thought 3 months mark for rapid test would do. Hence forth i wont indulge in sex at all and my throat is doing better but it took like 7 days to completely cure though with no medication. Guess i wud have to wait for 6 months so that i can sleep well and stop worrying waiting for time to go fast

riverprincessModerator

#275508 - 02/22/14 01:54 PM

You certainly can test at three months . that is a conclusdive time frame. I just suggest also at 6 months to put your mind at total ease

--------------------

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1038

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3