Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
qqq1

Reged: 09/24/13
Foolish one night stand
      #275219 - 02/02/14 06:45 PM

I found a guy online who indicated that he was looking for a long term relationship. We met, had a couple beers, and at some point he showed me a picture of his penis. I thought it was odd but the conversation was on sex and our past experiences. I told him I was fearful of hiv and he told me that he is too, gets checked every three months, and was last tested last month. After we left the bar he got in my car and we drove to a secluded area and made out. Eventually we both took off our pants began jacking each other off. I then sucked his penis and he sucked mine. He's uncircumcised. A day or two prior I remember seeing some blood on the toilet paper after I used the restroom. I'm concerned because at one point he was searching for my anus with his finger, he kept trying to press in but his finger wasn't directly on my anus just near it and then I asked him to stop. So there was no penetration. I then finished him off by jerking him off and he came. Some of his cum got on my hand and he liked it off. I think I wiped the rest off on his pant leg or something shortly after but I don't really remember.

How risky was this situation? What if a trace of his cum was still on my hand and then I touched my penis. He probably isn't positive but who knows. He did lie about his dick size, so what else was he lying about.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3769

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3