Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Tycho

Reged: 12/09/13
Receptive Anal Sex with a CSW
      #274453 - 12/10/13 07:32 PM

19 days ago I had an encounter with a transexual CSW. We had sex twice. Both times I was the receptive partner in oral and anal sex with a condom (I was the bottom and a new condom with plenty of lube was used for each act). The condom rode up just a little from the base of the penis during anal sex, but it always covered most of the penis, did not come off and, and did not break. My partner did no ejaculate during penetration but she produced alot of pre-cum.

When we were done I could see that the condom appeared intact. I asked her about HIV status and was told she was negative and gets tested annually. I felt fine about this encounter at the time but have become more and more stressed about it as time has passed. Could someone offer and evaluation of my risk? Is this pretty much a no risk encounter? Would testing be recommended because I was with a CSW or is it more that act itself I should be concerned about?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: Receptive Anal Sex with a CSW new
      #274454 - 12/10/13 09:29 PM

You had protected sex. Pat yourself on the back for doing the right thing to protect your health. No additional testing other than the yearly test every adult should have is needed.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 936

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3