Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Need2Talk
New User

Reged: 06/26/13
One last post
      #273845 - 09/09/13 09:20 PM

Hello. I'm sorry to bother again, but this will be my last series of questions. I have HSV-2 (genital herpes). On 5/14, I had mutual masturbation with a man who swears he is hiv negative (I don't know him to know if he's telling the truth). Im positive some of his precum touched my penis. 2 days later, I came down with extreme fatigue, hot flashes (no fever), chills, pins and needles in hands/feet, and red "spots" (about 4 or 5) that appear on my hands and wrist that come for about 15 minutes and then go with slight itching. Everything went away after about a week, except for red spots and pins and needles. I got a DNA and blood antibody test at one month - negative. At 2 months i took an at home oral swab - negative. At 3 months i took a blood antibody test - negative. At 4 months, I took another at home oral swab - negative.

I am concerned because these red "spots" seem to be getting a bit worse, and the pins and needles still come and go. Also, my doctor gave me a battery of blood tests (std and non-std), but found nothing wrong. My fear is that this can only be hiv "hiding" until the 6 month mark.

I tried asking the experts on this site, but they won't respond. Please help.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 778

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3