Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
optiplex

Reged: 08/28/13
High risk and low risk and their conclusive result periods
      #273653 - 08/31/13 04:56 AM

Window period should be same for all cases whether its high risk or low risk. There are cases where people got infected through low risk and came out clean even after high risk exposure.
virus cycle is going to be remain same in someone got infected but body to body response for virus is different so what are your opinions?
I had very low risk exposure but every results and symptoms is against me and i am pretty much doomed. I had seen cases where after high exposure people are lucky and some people got infected through precum and oral sex with minimum exposure. So main thing is luck which governs our lilfe.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: High risk and low risk and their conclusive result periods new
      #273654 - 08/31/13 08:55 AM

DOOMED ! Geeze I'm glad you told me that , guess I've been DOOMED for over 20 years. Glad you told me or I might never of known.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

riverprincessModerator

#273655 - 08/31/13 08:57 AM

Oh and by the way there is no such thing as " luck " . Guess I forgot my rabbits foot when I got infected. It sure wasn't lucky for the now 3 legged rabbit.

--------------------

optiplex

#273657 - 08/31/13 11:09 AM

sorry for improper terminology and i forgot hardship and sacrifices done by positive people. I am very depressed so sorry again. But luck is certain thing since people had high risk exposure for long time but negative while i read aboutt some cases where a little mistake and boom. Like oral is considered very very low risk and have probability of 1/10000 but in.my case csw said that she is getting tested regularly and never had unprotected sex and never fell sick in last two years and was tested 17 days before my exposure so either she was lying or in window period means again bad luck added otherwise how many cases are reported with only with three sec clit licking .
Thanks for your kind reply.

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
      #273658 - 08/31/13 12:05 PM

Your 3 second clit lick wasn't a risk. You are not going to find yourself positive from that.

Quit whining and feeling sorry for yourself over a NON-issue and grow a pair.

optiplex

#273665 - 09/01/13 02:02 AM

Please look at my cd4 report , its inverted cd4/cd8 ratio is only 0.2 which is found only in infected people. What other choice do I have. I am too depressed. Have you ever seen any one negative with inverted cd4 ratio?
I am having double diet but continue to loose weight. Too much weakness even after 57 days of exposure. My body lymph nodes are swollen and not subsidized even after more than one month. Full joint pain, fatigue and white coated tongue now with oral hairy leukoplakia.
I am not adding anything up. I know i made a mistake but here are too much at stake, my job, my life. I feel like living in alternate dimension. Everyone seems different than me. Thats why i was asking about possible life span as i have my parents responsibility and they are dependent on me.I hardly see more than few people living more than 15 years sorry for my passive approach but i am too much terrified. Please dont think me as insane.
Although my exposure is very unlikely but cd4 report and all symptoms made me freaked, from more than one month i am on antidepression tabs and cant think anything except this. So here i am asking for suggestions.

optiplex

#273666 - 09/01/13 02:06 AM

And one more thing , i am having itching all over my body , not seriously but continuous after exposure , Can hep C infection occur through oral sex exposure?

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
      #273671 - 09/01/13 10:59 AM

Well far be it for me to suggest that this is not an HIV issue. Obviously you have researched this thing to death and know more than anyone about HIV and seem quite certain of your self-diganosis.

Good luck with that.

optiplex

#273674 - 09/01/13 12:13 PM

time is certainly against me. I am terrified and it is not like i dont believe others but just for reassurance i asked about cd4 ratio but did not get reply . I asked for opinion because you have seen many more cases and experienced but you seems to be in mood of no empathy. Bye

riverprincessModerator

#273688 - 09/01/13 09:37 PM

Once again, Get tested so that you can rule that out and find out wha is really causing these symptoms. You don't know if your not tested. What more do you want us to tell you . Please for your sake and ours , get tested. Then and only then can you come talk to us.

--------------------

johnson147

Reged: 10/20/12
      #273690 - 09/02/13 08:00 AM

hey OptiPlex your gonna remain negative accept that and clear your mind of thinking your gonna test poz. Because it can really damage u mentally and also damage your life please take my advice I was thinking just like u after being exposed and I had symptoms but I never tested poz I panicked and ended up losing everything do to me thinking I was going to eventually test poz. Erased those thoughts out your head and move on just act as if u never thought of this.

optiplex

#273693 - 09/02/13 11:45 AM

Thanks a lot. Whatever result may be but your words have given me some hope. I have searched through net over hundred pages and only reason for inverted cd4 ratio is hiv infection. What can I do , that's why I was asking again and again so that atleast someone who might have seen this before can give some hope.
Thanks again.

optiplex

#273694 - 09/02/13 11:48 AM

I have tested at 19 days, 26 and 41 days and had RNA , DNA PCR with 4 gen DUO test and this cd4 ratio is also test. Sorry for bothering you. Three month wait is too long and I am continue to have symptoms and pain that's why I was asking.

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
      #273695 - 09/02/13 01:08 PM

Low CD4+ T-cell counts (CD4 counts) are associated with a variety of conditions, including many viral infections, bacterial infections, parasitic infections, sepsis, tuberculosis, coccidioidomycosis, burns, trauma, intravenous injections of foreign proteins, malnutrition, over-exercising, pregnancy, normal daily variation, psychological stress, and social isolation.

Now that you have ruled out HIV through your many and very very sensitive test I suggest you look at panic and an active imagination gone wild over something you don't fully understand. Any further posting will be on your inverted cd4/cd8 count will be grounds for being banned.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2777

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3