Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
bradmars2013
New User

Reged: 06/16/13
oral sex without eyaculation and chanker sore
      #273574 - 08/25/13 05:58 PM

4 months ago I performed oral sex to a man without eyaculation or pre cum, he was urinating a minute before and his penis was barely erected and oral was for not more than 15 or 20 seconds. 2 months later I had faringitis, fever (38 degrees) and 2 ulcers on my tongue and my lips .All this lasted 1 week but nowadays I still have a little hole in my tongue where one the ulcers were. its like a little tiny scar. I feel fine now. I tried PEP on a local clinic the day before my high risk but they said I didnt qualify for it because my risk was very low without cum in my mouth.

I read a lot of things during this months and I still dont have the guts to test because my instints tell me something its not right with me.

I read that ulcers might be chanker or sth and If the man had Sifillis it might passed HIV on me because they co-infect HIV and Sifillis at the same time.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: oral sex without eyaculation and chanker sore new
      #273575 - 08/25/13 09:02 PM

You asked about this in june . Your telling us that you still didn't get tested? The answer to your question is still the same as then, Go get tested if your so concerned . But since it's been a couple of months there must be a very good reason why you haven't bother still to get tested.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

bradmars2013
New User

Reged: 06/16/13
      #273576 - 08/25/13 09:31 PM

the only reason why I still didnt get test is fear. fear of getting a poz result.

riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #273587 - 08/27/13 10:59 AM

Well you have two choices my friend. Do nothing and live with this fear for the rest of your life , or go get tested and move on with your life. To keep asking here over and over is going to be pointless. You will still be wondering what if this or what if that. Do yourself a big favor . Put your big boy shoes on and goget tested. If your adult enough to have sex then your adult enough to get tested.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1895

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3