Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
rileyocool

Reged: 08/03/13
An I infected Hiv ?
      #273457 - 08/15/13 06:55 PM

Please help ! , hey guys aprox 3.5 months ago april25 2012 I had brief unprotected sex with a casual sex worker 1 min ,,, 3 days later I started to develope symptoms the first was a wave& tingling feeling in my body the second was a brainfog feeling kinda like I was infected with something ...this followed with headaches & nausea feeling I got a hiv test at 6 weeks wich was negative I also started to develope night sweats and extreme fatigue ..I then was tested again at 12 weeks wich was negative again .. Then I noticed constant tingling in my legs as well as what felt like shooting pains under my armpit .. I have just felt uncomfortable since this day my doctor has ran normal blood tests but all is good i have now had a test std again at 15 weeks as I have just recently developed more fatigue n what spears to b e some sort of chest infection can anyone relate ?? Or please tell me what is going on ??

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BigRiji

Reged: 07/25/13
Re: An I infected Hiv ? new
      #273476 - 08/16/13 06:10 AM

It doesn't sound like HIV, but don't take my word for it. At 15 weeks an ELISA test should give you conclusive results. And next time use a condom.

--------------------
Here for you
More info on my website

jack93

Reged: 08/17/13
Re: An I infected Hiv ? new
      #273491 - 08/19/13 03:23 AM

If you were worried about having hiv and looked up symptoms your mind can play tricks on you, your fine just forget and your symptoms will go away stop monitoring your body, none of your symptoms are even classic ars. If your worrying all day of course your going to feel fatigue

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 963

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3