Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
absolute

Reged: 08/02/13
What is the probability that I have HIV?
      #273254 - 08/02/13 02:55 AM

I am a hypochondriac. Hypochondriac means health anxiety or health worry. Now I am worried about HIV... So, one day I heard from friends about his auntie got infected with HIV. That time, all i know abut HIV is that its deadly, so i got curious. I went to google and I spent half an hour looking at stuff about HIV : symptoms, treatments, causes...stuff like that. I am a 15 years old straight teenager. Immediatly after looking at the HIV informations, i got scared and I thought i have HIV. Then I thought about it, I never had sex, so I dont have HIV, that calms me down.A few days later, I thought about HIV once more, what if I am not a virgin, what if I was raped in my sleep. and that lead to a sleepover 2 and a half months ago. I remember sleeping over with a friend in his house.This friend seems to be a little gay and he always does gay stuff. When I woke up in the morning, i feel that my an*s is sore and a little bit painful. I am scared if he did anal to me when I sleep cause sometimes I am a deep sleeper. We dint drink or anything. 2 weeks after the sleepover, I started having fever, swollen lymph node, diarrhea, nausea, tired, for a week. After that i developed skin rashes on elbow, armpit and groins, i went to a dermatologist and he said it was dermatitis, but what if it was an ARS rash. I still have them now. 2 and a half months after the sleepover I went to have a blood test that includes HIV ELISA test. after a few days it came back as negative. What is the probability of antibody not showing up after 2 and half months? then 1 month after the test i got sore throat, and thrush. Uhh...I really hate hypochondriac, so do I have the probability of getting HIV, is it possible? Please give me some good replies . Thanks a lot.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: What is the probability that I have HIV? new
      #273259 - 08/02/13 09:06 AM

Absolute , , You really are making a mpuntain out of absolutly nothing. I don't care how heavy you sleep you would definitly wake up if someone was messing with your butt. It's not something you could sleep through cause it can be very painful. So please sweetie stay off the computer looking for stuff to obsess over.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1593

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3