Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
sameeer9

Reged: 05/29/13
ankle wound making worried
      #272228 - 05/29/13 06:59 AM

Please help me to get my worries of,the incident which is making me worried happened one month ago.I went with my freind to a girl.My freind went inside with that girl first and did all sort of sex & came out in 20 minutes with the girl and asked me to go in.I went in with the girl and she starting getting undressed and asked me to do the same .i removed my clothes ,she came close to me and i grabbed her,she was touching my penis after 2-3 minutes she made me to sit on the bed and started giving oral(when she started oral condom was there but i don.'t know and did not saw when it happened) when she was giving me oral i bent down and started touching her body in this i touched her vagina i guess my fingerips went inside just only for 2-3 seconds as she removed my hand from there ,after oral she came on the bed and asked me to come over her for sex but i saw few white warts(3 or 4) on her sides of vagina so i refused,she said don.t afraid i don't have anything but i asked her to continue only with blowjob ,than she again started giving oral at this time she was on bed and i was also on bed,than i cum in the condom after 7-8 minutes.the concern here is i was having a 2-days old wound in my ankle of right foot due to motorcycle kick(blood was visible on the wound)..
1.can that girl use the condom used by my freind on me as he threw his condom full of semen there in same room under the bed and i did not saw her putting condom on me as tha happened very fast(i know u all were not there but is it possible).
2.Can fingering like i did is any problem.
3.can any vaginal fluid from her vagina can flow down on my ankle wound of ankle in bj position like that. i am 6 feett & she was 5 feet and i was lying with open legs and she was in between my legs.

8 days after this incident i had uti,urine culture showed e-coli bacteria and i am still taking antibiotics new culture came sterile. i has tb epididimis 1 year before and i took treatment for 8 months...

Now i am feeling some sensatin in my ears and my right armpit seems litlle swollen compared to the left one.

Please advise and help me to get stressed free. Now I know that safe sex is only at Own Home with only one Partner not even with condom.

Waiting for all of yours expert opinion ..

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: ankle wound making worried new
      #272232 - 05/29/13 11:20 AM

You're stretching way beyond what rational thinking and common sense would even cover. All your what ifs and speculation are just that; what ifs and speculation.

Oral with condom = no risk
Sitting on your legs with or without vaginal discharge = no risk
Fingering = no risk

As much as you probably think I'm crazy or wrong for saying it, your "symptoms" are all in your head or unrelated to this. The cause is you and feeling guilty for whatever reason.

sameeer9

#272233 - 05/29/13 12:37 PM

Thank you so much Kicker for your reply & this is actually helping people now i can understand better...My concern is that wound on ankle ,by mistake if during oral my leg went right under the vagina & if some fluid dropped on wound , i know u were not there but is it practically posible or if is possible than ...????Please kicker waiting for ur reply

kicker

#272235 - 05/29/13 04:21 PM

No not possible in the least. Your body has positive pressure that's why you bleed "out" when you get a cut. It doesn't suck stuff in. If it did you would get an air bubble and have a heart attack long long long before you even had the thought of what if. If you had no positive pressure you'd be dead, because your heart wasn't pumping.

Being any sexual intimacy whether you're laying there or pumping away like a rabbit causes your blood pressure to raise not lower you had even more pressure than if you were just walking or sitting. Making it even less likely for foreign bodies to get in.

You would've needed a cut bad enough to require an emergency visit to the ER to even remotely be at risk. Think slasher film or chainsaw accident to get the idea of how bad it would need to be. Being it wasn't bad enough to prevent you from having sex with her sitting on top of it I can tell you it wasn't bad enough to even consider the possibility.

Again all in your head.

sameeer9

#272243 - 05/29/13 11:11 PM

Thanks u so much for ur reply,can i ask one more question regarding HIV Transmission,if some body is poked by a needle or any pointed thing from back side from a HIV + person after he puts that thing in his own blood what r the chances of HIV Transmission...

kicker

#272247 - 05/30/13 12:14 AM

I'm not even going to guess what you were asking there. If you are concerned about HIV then get tested at six weeks from what you think your exposure was and that will give you a very good idea of your status. Then test again at three months for a conclusive result. Also be honest with the test taker. They will be able to help you more.

sameeer9

#272269 - 05/31/13 07:43 AM

Hey,How are you and thank you for the excellent work you are doing here by your reply i understood that i dont had any exposure by this incident but as a human had some more tensions as more I thought about the circumstances of that insident, in that as after that incident i asked my freind what he did and he said he did all sorts of sex styles with that girl and he do it a lot of times and enjoys it as a freind and as I myself was very afraid of the exposure after this only one first and the last exposure i told him about the danger of getting infected in many ways,first he ignored all my thoughts but after few days in his thoughts he started looking afraid and looked suspicious, i started thinking may be he would have poked me with some needle to get me the same. just after that incident we were out for 3-4 days(one month before) together all the time.more i thought more i was getting tension and recently i started feeling swelling in my armpit then under my neck which is still swelled so today i decided to go for a test and i took that same freind for test also, and we both came back negative.this was 38th day..

so 1.can i rely on this test or i do need to test again for that incident.

2.my freind if he poked me but he also came back negative and in recent 2-3 months he said this was the only sex he did.

what abouth the swellings..as this is my last question you will understand my tension and help me to go on the straight way.

kicker

#272270 - 05/31/13 08:02 AM

Why didn't you ask the tester this question of yours? We aren't going to play to what ifs. If you are worried about HIV go test at six weeks and then again at 12 weeks. Good luck.

sameeer9

#272310 - 06/02/13 06:11 AM

Hi Kicker,sorry for my thoughts and please don,t got angry as u can understand my condition living in a lot fears right now,Test takers in India are not even as supportive as u r here on Internet.

sameeer9

#272432 - 06/08/13 02:19 AM

Hi,

this is a confusion about testing period,you say test at six weeks and than at 12 weeks,i tested at 37th day after exposure that is 5.2 weeks(by rapid antibody hiv1 & 2 test),so should i again test now for the six week or this 5.2 weeks test comes in the sixth week testing period.please just answer this,i am from India,nobody in the testing laboratory answered this question as i went there 2-3 times for this question.and till now i am have not felt any symptoms except only swelling in the neck.

kicker

#272439 - 06/08/13 12:18 PM

You tested close enough. 5 days isn't going to make or break much. The swelling in your neck can be stress you noticed it after worrying not before. You said so yourself. Everyone wants to believe that the symptoms of ARS are horrible and severe. Just not true. They more often than not are so mild that you just think you are a little tired or just ate something bad. They are normally easily brushed off as nothing. Rarely are they bad enough to cause attention to them.

Test again at 3 months if you want to but again you really had no risk and your recent test proves that.

sameeer9

#272451 - 06/09/13 10:54 AM

HI Kicker,your reply makes me more happy than anything else & i take your advise more seriously than my best friend's replies thanks for that. i just want to share a latest incident happened with me just so that you can assume what are the lab conditions here in India,as i did not got your reply becoz of the time difference i thought may be u got irritated becoz of my silly questions i decided to go for one more test on 45 th day, i went to a one of the best lab chain of our country lalpath lab,the girl who was taking my sample she asked the very first question during taking the blood sample 'do you have HIV' - Mam ,why i am here,than she took a big needle out but i did not saw her unwrapping the needle or getting out so i asked here what is this is ,i thought that was a used needle so i asked is it infectious she said yes it can infect u if u will move and immediately inserted in my arm blood vein,now i learnt that was vacutainer .so what u think about the responce from the testtakers impacts an already frightened person & now i will not go for any more tests even if there was a risk from the used needle of that vacutainer.what you think...Your younger brother from India. By the way this time also my result were non-reactive ,you were right.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2941

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3