Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
johnson147

Reged: 10/20/12
UPDATE ON ME AFTER EXPOSURE AND SYMPTOMS..
      #272108 - 05/20/13 07:50 AM

Hie my friends at the body just wanna update yall on how im doing well as of a few days ago I finally told myself im gonna stop tryna contact the girl that I feel infected me. she told me in so many words that she was poz but I don't wanna believe that she is.This situation has changed my entire life. Its been a year since my exposure on june 15th 2012 my last test I took was april 15th 2013. I still have uncontrollable white tongue yeast thrush whatever its called. My eyes are getting worse with the newly formed pigmentation on the sclera of my eyes and around the pupil.Convinced I contracted the virus but im gonna go by the books and studies and except that im neg since its been over 6 months and I still tested neg. So me and my girlfriend that I been seeing for the past months are working on having are first child now so I pray that im really in the clear thanks for reading guys peace.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: UPDATE ON ME AFTER EXPOSURE AND SYMPTOMS.. new
      #272109 - 05/20/13 09:09 AM

Glad you've finally accepted but surprized that you say you met this woman , been together just a few months and already planning on having a child? What is the rush. I hope you don't think that a child is the glue that keeps people together. My gosh it's only been a few months, what sare you thinking? I know your probably execting a congratulations but I see it differently. I think you need to do some thinking before you take action.

johnson147

#272111 - 05/20/13 10:18 AM

I understand wher your coming from river we been close friends for about 2 years we allways had feelings for eachother and we just decided to make it official im a good guy and she is a good girl we not getting any younger either its a responsible choice we making, did things the right way this time we both wen't and got tested for everything we both are financially stable and at the end of the day we both want a kid my mom been asking for a grand child lol gotta give her one before shes to old to baby sit lol thanks for the advice tho river appreciate ya..

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #272115 - 05/20/13 12:11 PM

Well then may I say congrates on moving ahread with your life and also in creating new life with that special soul mate. When is the wedding? Please don't say your not bothering with a ceremony . There is something very special when you make a covenant with God in the better or worse till death due you part. It's not a commitment , they are meant to be broken , but a covenant is forever.

ashler1977
Guardian

Reged: 05/18/12
Loc: Europe
      #272118 - 05/20/13 05:52 PM

@johnson

my case is very similar to yours. my exposure was last year (Feb 2012). ARS 'symptoms' 2-3 weeks afterwards (a swollen node in the neck and stiff neck followed by a horrible urinary track infection). Convinced I contracted HIV, however, tests out to 9 months were negative (5 negative 4th Generation tests).

Unexplained white coated tongue and swollen tastebuds in the tongue for about 12 months now, not sure if yours looks like mine's?:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/list/2076759?personal_page_id=2596707

Maybe we can keep in touch to see how we resolve our tongue issues.

My partner and me wanted to have a kid already, but my health problems delayed this.

Wish you the best and a healthy baby.

--------------------
Oral Sex: What's the Real Risk for HIV?
http://www.thebody.com/content/art58210.html

johnson147

#272136 - 05/21/13 02:58 PM

@Ashler I heard oral is low risk to non For hiv. Are u a smoker? but yes that is how my tongue looks and it gets thicker I also get build up on my teeth a tongue scraper can help but it builds right back up after a day on my tongue? its goes so far back on my tongue that I can't reach it with the scraper. did u ever ask the girl u received oral from of her status?

ashler1977
Guardian

Reged: 05/18/12
Loc: Europe
      #272137 - 05/21/13 03:01 PM

I am not a smoker and I know oral sex is low risk for HIV.

The girl I was with refused to test but it does not matter anyway at this point.

I will send you my email by private message, maybe we can exchange about our tongue problems?

All the best.

--------------------
Oral Sex: What's the Real Risk for HIV?
http://www.thebody.com/content/art58210.html

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2124

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3