Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
fiktional

Reged: 04/09/13
neeed answers quick!
      #271612 - 04/10/13 01:36 AM

Ok so here are the deatils... I was walking home from a party with some friends I cant remember weather it was late august or early september of 2012 soanywas there was this girl in the park on the way to my house and she called my name so I told my friends to go on ahead without me so we began to talk and after a couple of hours we started having sex (with a condom of course) she had an orgasm first so she offered to give me a blowjob so I accepted and I took off the condom and after a while I accidentaly came in her mouth afterwards I asked her if she wanted to come and sleep at my place so about 30 minutes after going to bed We had another go at it this time unfortunatley the condom broke and I kept on for anout another 30 seconds then I pulled out and she gave me another blowjob This time I pulled out and didnt cum in her mouth I didnt go washup after wards I went diretly to sleep When I woke up the next day I help her sneak out the window so my mom wouldnt see her leaving but one of my neighbors saw her leaving my yard and my mom was informed my momasked me and I denied that it evr happened after several days of trying different methods of getting me to fess up she told me that she was looking over the list of HIV patients (she is a nurse in the only clinic in the small town that I live in so it is believeable that she would have acces to these records) and the girls name was on the list I took it as another one of her attempts to get the truth out of me so I told her once again that it never happened.

a couple of months after all of this I got a really bad cough that I had for about 2 weeks no other symptoms tho My whole Family and a lot more people had the same thing around the same time tho I got it after other people in my family started getting it. besides that I have felt no other symptoms I have gained more weight and I have been feeling verry healthy since this happened.

I do not know if this matters but It did on other websites I am a seventeen white white male and I am circumsised the person I had contact with was black and looked healthy I also never had an orgasm inside of her (besides the mouth).

The reason I am posting is because today I was talking with a girl I didnt know but was from the same part of town as the girl I had sex ith and I asked her about the girl and she told me that she was friends with her and I told er that I met her at a Party And she told me that she knew because the girl told her that we had sex after about five minutes of talking she told me that the girl had Aids and that she moved away because her mom kicked her out She also Told me That she left town around the same time I had met her and that she was verry sick when she left But when I met her she wasnt sick at all infact she was verry healthy looking (the girl that told me all of this was laughing when she told me and she wasnt a verry reliable scource from the beggining so I have reason to doubt her) I am sorry that this is soo confusing but I felt that it was neccecery to give you all of this informatian.
sorry for the errors I typing this on my phone.
thank you so much for youre time to write back .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: neeed answers quick! new
      #271614 - 04/10/13 04:49 AM

If your mother did what you say she did, she broke the law. It is illegal for her to pass on health information she obtained in the health care setting. You might want to point that out to her.

Ejaculation is a risk to your partner, not to you.

You were protected other than with the broken condom.

I'm sure that all the other websites you have gone to have told you the same thing. If you are concerned then get tested. It was long enough ago that you will have a conclusive result.

fiktional

Reged: 04/09/13
      #271620 - 04/10/13 11:57 AM

wat are the chances that I have HIV even if the girl was ifected??

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
      #271621 - 04/10/13 12:03 PM

Same as everyone else 50/50. Take a test to see which way it fell. There is nothing more we can tell you.

MarkyH

Reged: 05/02/13
      #271915 - 05/03/13 05:57 AM

Go somewhere like this http://www.healthtestingcenters.com/std-testing-alexandria-va.aspx and order a test (you get the results really quick). Then you'll know for sure and can put your mind at rest. Nobody can tell you your chances of being infected, there's only way to find out.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1568

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3