Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
King23

Reged: 04/08/13
Coming to terms...
      #271593 - 04/08/13 09:48 PM

My story....

A "friend" and I went out and decided to get a hotel room together. Of course, during the night he began to suck on my nipples and then started performing oral sex on me. I ejaculated in his mouth and then I flipped him over and I was going to insert my penis in his anus. I put the head of my penis inside him and decided that this was not a good idea. I did not insert the whole penis and there wasn't any thrusting. There was some deep kissing, but I never sucked his penis or fully penetrated him. He did not ejaculate; there was probabiy pre-cum with him, but it never came into contact with my genitals. I wasn't aware of any blood or sores on his body or mouth. I am not aware of his HIV status, but.......

The next morning I woke up and I went home. When I got home I felt something wet in my shorts and it was a discharge. I immediately called him and he acted shocked. I hung up and went to the doctor and was treated for the STD. That morning I also woke up with a sore throat.

I hope that wasn't vulgar.

Today is 10 days since that exposure and I have been going over this is my mind constantly. The STD cleared up, but the sore throat comes and goes.

I don't think I can wait three months to take a anti-body HIV test. My questions are:

1. Is there a HIV test I can take that I don't have to wait 3 months that is reliable?

2. Is this sore throat so early a symptom of possible exposure?

3. Does the depth of penentration play a part in transmission of HIV?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: Coming to terms... new
      #271597 - 04/09/13 07:40 AM

A test done at 6 weeks is close to 100% accurate, so a negative at that point is extremely unlikely to change by the 3 month mark.

Your only risk was just the short time you had partially inserted yourself in him, which wasn't that great of a risk anyway.

King23

Reged: 04/08/13
Re: Coming to terms... new
      #271681 - 04/14/13 12:33 PM

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to reply to my post.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1011

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3