Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
canadian1984
New User

Reged: 12/02/12
Persistent loose stool for 2-3 weeks, ARS?
      #269445 - 12/05/12 08:51 PM

I have to say, for the last month I have been stressing over this.

I would like to ask members who have seen seroconversion before; how common do you see someone experience loose stool for nearly a month? I thought it was these sugar alcohol cookies I ate, but I ate them 4-days ago and my symptoms only lasted a few days. Today I ate the whole pack of cookies again, so far just some rumbling in my stomach but no action.

About the 2nd week of October I had "protected" anal sex for several minutes. Had about 10 unprotected oral encounters, without ejaculation, but one day I had a needle in my mouth from my dentist as he took out a nerve.

About 2 weeks or so later, I started getting a congestion which required kleenax. A few days later, a sore throat which lasted for a couple days. As soon as the sore throat ended, I got explosive diarrhea for a day or two, which occured exactly a day after I ate those cookies.

It subsided gradually over the days, sometimes I would feel like I had to go but didn't. Turned into loose stool for the next two. After the first few days, I didn't have any other symptoms. But it did start off with a sore throat, and one night I had nightsweats from my arm, though it was hot.

I found myself weaked at the beginning as I go to the gym everyday. When the sore throat started, I took a couple days off because I found myself overheating (maybe I had a fever).

Can you please tell me what you think about the loose stool?

I should also say, after a few weeks that this began, I developed a small canker sore in the bottom left part of my jaw. About a week after that one went, I got something tiny on the interior part of my lip which doesn't hurt.

I'm going to get tested on Saturday. I have a bad feeling. Mostly in part, when I suggested to my partner we go, he replied, "I will go but after that I don't want to talk to you anymore." He later apologized and said he knows how I feel and went thru the same thing, the first time he got tested... which was shortly after he started having a homo relationship.

Pls help if you can

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Persistent loose stool for 2-3 weeks, ARS? new
      #269456 - 12/06/12 08:46 AM

As I read your posting , all I really saw was that you had some sort of minor flu. The dental appoint ment may of led to you getting a canker sore which is not unusual. I would not worry if I was you. Just be sure to continue to use protection .

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

canadian1984
New User

Reged: 12/02/12
      #269463 - 12/06/12 09:36 AM

Riverprincess,
Thank you for your reply. The cankers were not from the dental work. They started 3-weeks after the sore throat finished and then the loose stool began. I first noticed one on my left cheek, after that went away, I got one on my lower lip.

I am going to try to find a place to get tested today.

I thought it was the cookies, but last night I ate a whole package again, didn't have much reaction.

Leads me to believe something is wrong, and I am preparing to brace for it.

riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #269464 - 12/06/12 09:59 AM

You can always prepare for the worse but expect the best. I still think you just had a mild bug but do get tested to put your mind at ease. All the best to ya.....River

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5950

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3