Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
untested
New User

Reged: 12/03/12
Help to know my chances
      #269398 - 12/03/12 07:54 AM

Hello Doctor,

I had protected sex multiple times with prostitutes with two latex condoms. I had about 20 times sex with one prostitute partner and 5 to 6 times with others. During all these I used two latex condoms but I never ejaculated or reached orgasm and at the end of it I used to take out both the condoms. Couple of times I ejaculated with hand masturbation myself with condoms still on.
Once both the condoms got broken during sex and girl prostitute immediately understood condom damage and she withdrew my penis within couple of seconds. I cleaned up penis with cloth and water after this incident and never visited any prostitute after this incident.

I did all these sexual act 4+ years ago within span of 2 months and did not encountered any heath issues or HIV symptoms as mentioned on several websites during these 4 years or within month after condom broke happened. Though I was fallen sick with cough 2-3 times during 4 years and nothing else major. In fact I gained 4-5 kgs during 4 years.

But now I am getting married and might be carrying infection. So I am planning to undergo HIV test but very scared to death. Please tell me what are my chances of being negative and survival?

Thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
untested
New User

Re: Help to know my chances new
      #269399 - 12/03/12 08:38 AM

I do not take drugs or drink or smokes but got into these deadly shocking acts with prostitutes.

But during sex with them I never licked, kissed and always made sure that they do not have scars on their body.

Can anyone please help me to access my risk to HIV infection?

jamesmore32

Reged: 11/17/12
      #269402 - 12/03/12 06:49 PM

Just get tested

casper
New User

Reged: 11/12/12
      #269404 - 12/03/12 11:58 PM

You are describing incidents and symptoms that happened 4 years ago.... it wouldn't even be fair to ask you further details on these incidents......I know you are going to but the best advice here is to go get tested...

actually, you should be testing if you plan on having sex, whether you are going to get marry or not.

best of luck,

Edited by casper (12/04/12 12:00 AM)

untested
New User

#269407 - 12/04/12 01:00 AM

Hi casper, Thanks for reply.

Actually I still clearly remember what happened with condom broke incident. And exposure was not more 2-3 seconds. My penis was wet which could be because of my own fluids and I made it dry with cloth and washed it water.

For the rest of the times I always used to think about possibility of HIV infection and carefully used to handle condoms.

untested
New User

#269865 - 12/27/12 06:48 AM

Hi Guys,

I have narrated my story above and yesterday I took HIV test in government hospital for HIV-1 and HIV-2.

Today I got the result of the test and I am very pleased to inform you guys that I have been tested negative.

I was anxious, scared and shivering throughout till my turn comes to take the result. For the first time in life I was praying constantly to god. But it all ended when counseller told me I am normal and negative and there no need of further testing.

This is best and happiest day in my life. I had so many academic/personal achievements but this day surpasses all in terms of happiness.

I thank god for being kind on me. I thank whole ppl on this forum for giving valuable information. This website is the nicest possible resource on HIV. Just too good!

I hope to stay in touch with you all.

Thanks,
Deepak

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1513

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3