Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Gianerick

Reged: 11/12/12
Hand sex
      #269355 - 11/30/12 05:19 PM

In a 17 year old kid , please take consideration and take it easy and answear me clear so i can understand ! There was one day in a park , a girl from my block appeared in the park i didnt know her it was the first time i saw her ! We started kissing and i gave her finger for like 5 minutes ! That was 2 years ago , i was like 15 or still 14 , i was not orientated about hiv and didnt know if giving finger would transmit it ! Friends started to talk about that in the school weeks ago , i got on to the internet and started reading and i am soo scared i havent sleep in weeks and crying all night my heart right now as i am writing this it is beating really fast and i am really worried , it has been 2 years now and i want to take an hiv test but im still a minor and i dont have transportation unless my parents take me ! This is really a unconfortable thing to talk about and i am scared about talking of this to them ! How can i get a test ? Without them knowing ..... is this a risk ? A potentiall risk ? I didnt remember having any cuts in mu hand or finger but anything in thos world is posible ! But is this a posible risk of hiv ? Do i have to take a test ? How can i talk to them about it ? Thank you !

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Hand sex new
      #269356 - 11/30/12 06:11 PM

Didn't you aso post about some incident you had at a dance also . Same scenerio just a different background story?

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Gianerick

Reged: 11/12/12
      #269360 - 11/30/12 06:33 PM

No , it was about hiv through earrings , remember ? Well i forgot about that situation and star living happy because i dont have nothing but a week later i saw that person (the girl ) and make me remembered about that , that happened 2 years ago ! Please help me is this a posible exposure

ashler1977
Guardian

Reged: 05/18/12
Loc: Europe
      #269363 - 11/30/12 07:12 PM

Quote:

I didnt remember having any cuts in mu hand or finger but anything in thos world is posible ! But is this a posible risk of hiv ? Do i have to take a test ? How can i talk to them about it ? Thank you !

not risk at all. HIV wouldn't pass your skin. fingering is no risk. you have to move on.

--------------------
Oral Sex: What's the Real Risk for HIV?
http://www.thebody.com/content/art58210.html

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2039

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3