Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
HealOcd

Reged: 11/28/12
How much of worry. Reassurances-HIV or I am Mad?
      #269315 - 11/28/12 01:14 PM

How much of worry. HIV or I am Mad?
This article is specially written for people who are too much obsessed with “HIV”. Who else can understand your agony? It’s quite easy for someone to say that ,”Don’t worry, you cannot catch HIV through public toilet” , “HIV gets detected in maximum 3 months in 99% case” but our mind thinks what if I am that 1%, we look forward to an angel coming and say that you do not have HIV
I can totally understand your problem. Now you are thinking who is he? Well I am not a doctor but I have virtually dedicated my 9 years to HIV, I worried about having it from nail scratch, massage parlor, Barber, sharing toothbrush, at dental OPD, accidentally while my blood drawn, Mosquitoes and many more.

I have rushed to hospital 2 am in night to get HIV test and reassure myself that I am HIV free, I have dies 10,000 times in these 9 years. I am thankful to Late Dr. Frascino whose posts most of the times made me reassure and halt this vicious cycle

But during these 9 years I suffered from other worries also but HIV has been my favorite. I died of HCV, HBV, Cancer, Tumour, Heart attack, Dengue, Swine Flu but HIV is king of them all. I was scared of red ribbon as it reminded me of HIV

To read further visit
http://winyourmind.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-much-of-worry.html

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: How much of worry. Reassurances-HIV or I am Mad? new
      #269319 - 11/28/12 06:47 PM

I certainly hope many fearful souls will take the time out of their fretting and nail biting to stop by your blog before the start thinking of jumping off roofs or swinging from trees. Seriously , cause you know how the mind when out of control and being re-fueled by unreasonable imagination can really do a number on not just themselves but also on those around them. So glad you FINALLY see the rational , Now it's your turn to " pay it forward ", thank you .

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1309

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3