Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
crmc11

Reged: 11/17/12
So Scared
      #269021 - 11/17/12 11:40 AM

I was tested at the beginning of october and came back clean. I had a random meet this morning and we ended up having sex. It was mostly Oral and he rimmed me. When it was time i went and got a condom out and it looked fine. He had pulled out and said he came on my testicles. When he pulled out he ripped the condom off and put it on the floor. There looked like there was no cum in it and he said he cam VERY lightly on my testicles cause he jacked off already this morning. I was scared some might have dripped down to my anus. After I had cleaned up and he left I saw the condom had a rip below the head about maybe half an inch. I'm not sure when it had ripped but now I am freaked. He said he was tested in August and was DDF and HIV free and he hasn't barebacked since his boyfriend 2 years ago.

I had a scare a year and a half ago and ALWAYS take precautions if I do anything with anyone. But this situation send me in to over drive of anxiety. What are my chances of contracting something because right now my anxiety level is through the roof.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
ashler1977
Guardian

Reged: 05/18/12
Loc: Europe
Re: So Scared new
      #269024 - 11/17/12 12:49 PM

This seems to me more fears than facts. I would advice to test for your piece of mind if you continuous to be anxious, but for what you have described, it seems you had no risk.

ps. Did you received or gave oral? Or both?

--------------------
Oral Sex: What's the Real Risk for HIV?
http://www.thebody.com/content/art58210.html

crmc11

#269026 - 11/17/12 03:13 PM

both receive and gave oral...but there wasn't much oral...he didn't even have an erection when I was doing oral...

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
      #269028 - 11/17/12 03:51 PM

Concerned you might become one of the 'unclean'?

I agree with Ashler. More fear than facts. Perhaps the condom ripped when as you described it: "When he pulled out he ripped the condom off and put it on the floor." Even if some dripped down your ass it wouldn't be something that would cause infection. Any virus, if any, would have been rendered useless because HIV can't survive outside the body.

crmc11

#269038 - 11/18/12 11:28 AM

Also some more information is he said he came on my testicles and not in me but i didn't feel anything on me...or in me either.

And the condom had an expiration date of 2010...which leads me to be a bit more scared

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #269041 - 11/18/12 01:57 PM

When in doubt just get tested or you'll be wondering no matter what anyone tells you.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1142

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3