Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
xrayvison

Reged: 06/19/12
Getting tested tomorrow but I need an opinion and thoughts for some peace of mind. Please comment.
      #268120 - 10/15/12 07:05 AM

My concern may just be fear and anxiety but here is my concern. I am a 22 year old male and In the past I have slept around some but I usually always have used protection with random hookups or flings. But there are a few times I haven't, or when I did and performed oral. I am a fighter and regularly have blood work done in order to compete.

In november 2011 I had unprotected sex with a girl i didn't know and was tested in febuary and was HIV-. My last random hook up was in March 11th of 2012 which I wore a condom but performed oral on her. I was tested three months later (june)and tested negative and for paranoia related reasons i re tested 9 days later and was negative also. I would say maybe at the end of april and begining of may I got back together with my ex whom I dated for 3 years and we have been together ever since. I was never worried about her being hiv+ as she does not sleep around or put herself at risk, but she went in august and tested just to be sure and was hiv-.

I have become a bit paranoid again tho because I have molluscum on my balls which i suppose could be from my nut cup?? or a number of things I suppose, and always seem to be tired or low energy and my workouts seem a bit more difficult because of it . I read that it can be hiv related and all that and of course it's enough to freak me out again and scare me. Should I be worried? I tested negative three months after my last random hook up. and my girlfriend tested negative in august so I assume that means I am too. I am going to get HIV tested tomorrow. We have been faithful to eachother since being back together. Looking for opinons and thoughts. and most importantly some peace of mind. Please help. Thanks.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Getting tested tomorrow but I need an opinion and thoughts for some peace of mind. Please comment. new
      #268148 - 10/15/12 05:07 PM

Being tired and such may simply be that your body is just tired and such. If all your tests came back ng and your girlriend is neg then chances are your next test will be neg. Have you also been tested for any STD's? As for your scrotum , I'm female and really don't understand what it is that you discribe. But regardless it wouldn't be Hiv.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

xrayvison

Reged: 06/19/12
Re: Getting tested tomorrow but I need an opinion and thoughts for some peace of mind. Please comment. new
      #268160 - 10/15/12 07:08 PM

yes I have been and No I didn't test positive for any other std's. I found out a few years ago I have hpv but it was very minor and haven't really had any problems with that at all since. And molluscum is a skin condition that can be linked to HIV so I guess that's why i freaked a bit. And idk, just doesn't seem like I ever get enough rest sometimes but I go tomorrow for testing. Lets pray everything is still in the clear.

Kalina

Reged: 10/17/12
      #268279 - 10/17/12 10:22 PM

Molluscum contagiosum can be contracted by skin to skin contact, sharing towels, or sexual activity. Because you have a negative HIV test, it's in no way related to HIV and besides, this would occur in someone with a very weakened immune system, not someone who was recently infected. But you do need to see a doctor, if not treated molluscum contagiosum can spread.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1209

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3