Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Xdx

Reged: 10/07/12
Calarification of risk and if I should seek PEP?
      #267691 - 10/07/12 11:47 AM

Hi

Yesterday 6 - 10 - 12 I went to a gay sauna from the first time as I have always wondered about my sexuality but have never benn able to be in a situation where it was able to get clear answers if ot was not me and after the events I will. describe I have desied it not for me as dispute all that follows I was hot really roused.

Two main sex type thing took place firstly mutual wanking, them wanking me and me wanking them. Along with this I was licking the staft of there penus is the beginning but in the middle when precum was coming (when you can hear squelching) I was siting up right away from there penus. The other act the happen is two men put there fingers in side my rear for a while. I am very worrie as I am beginning a long term reationship with prospect of a child and this just some thing I needed answering. The entire time I was very aware as be as I could be about transmittion. The this that conserns me is could I have licked a bit of pre cum of the shaft and cum being on the fingers of the other guy both with the fingering and wanking as no doubt there was lots f activity going on. No once did I engage in sucking or being sucked or sex.

Let me know if more clarification is required as it better to be clear that guess. Also this is the only time I will do this, as I got the answers I was seeking about myself.

Thanks

Sorry if I was too graphic.

XdX

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Calarification of risk and if I should seek PEP? new
      #267694 - 10/07/12 12:00 PM

though your chances of any infection is vertually none you most likely will continue to wonder as most do. And with that in mind you can easily do a test. But I need to pose this question, if your " experiment" proved to you what you were wondering about , where would you of stood with your prospect of a long term relationship with the child. Is there already a child in the picture? If this possible long term relationship is special , and I assume it is or you wouldn't of been considering it, why would you of put yourself in jeporody . I'm just trying to figure out why people do what they do .

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1265

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3