Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
rajeevgg

Reged: 10/02/12
HIV alike Symptoms. Please help
      #267539 - 10/02/12 02:53 PM

Had a safe sex twice 6 weeks before after 3 weeks I had experience chilled fever of 37.6. In huge fear I'd done elisa test which came negative also consult a doctor and took medicines prescribed by him for a week but still faced weakness, appetite loss, little headaches and warmness at head, palms and neck though I don't have temperature more than 36.5. That time i was so scared after 2 weeks I went for another quick test which also came negative. Well now I am not having any feeling of feverish or headaches. it might be because of anxiety and my negative thoughts. But still have fear as I know it could HIV till it be tested within 3 months. Want to know how's the symptoms of fever in HIV ? what should be it's temperature and how many days it last. I am also facing energy loss, my sleeping hours increased and facing dryness in skin(it might be my concern). I always think about both sex encounter and try to figure out in case I did any mistake. But best of my knowledge I used condom for sure and did not made any oral sex. Still had confusion if it's all because of my anxiety than why doctor not able to figure it out and why his medicine won't work and why some of symptoms disappear after 8-9 days. I'm planning to continue test after every 4 week till 3 months. But is it possible you have the symptoms but you don't caught HIV ?? Please help.. Thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: HIV alike Symptoms. Please help new
      #267695 - 10/07/12 12:08 PM

You can have many symptoms that are not Hiv related . You had a feeling that it may of been due to stress so I think you know the answer but still have that lingering doubt. Then just re-test in 3 months. But untill you come to terms with yourself the symptoms may still linger. The workings of the body is complicate yet simple.

rajeevgg

Reged: 10/02/12
Re: HIV alike Symptoms. Please help new
      #268236 - 10/17/12 04:33 PM

experiencing dry skin from last week on face, specially on nose. Got some small pimples on face as well. Please guide me.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1442

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3