Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anomagain
Unregistered

Prayers are always with you all. Alt you read also
      #26701 - 01/08/02 11:55 PM

I haven't posted here in about 1 year. I used to be here all the time and was probably one of the biggest worriers on the board.Yes, a negative result after way too many tests I won't even get into it. This isn't my original name since I have put everything behind me. I just thought I'd check in to see how the board was doing now. I'd just like to say to all of you that I hope all turns out ok for you. I can't sit here and lecture anybody about how to feel or how to act during this time. I know how you feel and I know it's hard to go through. I just hope all of you can find it in yourselves to stay strong and keep the faith. Don't put your lives on hold for three months or six months or so on and so forth. Follow your counselors,doctors, or whoever is knowledgeable that is helping you through this. I had some really good friends on this board who helped change my life. Remember to always treat eachother on this board with respect and an open mind when listening to stories. Of course there will be some hoaxes, there always are. If you don't believe or disagree, try not to offened. After all, most of you probably have researched and learned the facts. Have faith all. I know you can get through this. One last thing I'd like to say, I only looked back a few pages. The only person I know from back when is Altazar. Always treat this guy with respect. He is a great person and treated me tough sometimes but that's because he cared. I read a couple of his posts and belive me when I say that he has come a long way also and in a different way then all of us. If you guys need anything, I'm glad to know he's here to help. Alt if you read this, glad to see you expressing yourself more bud. I hope everything is great with you. You'll always be tops on my list. If you still have contact with any of the others, give them my love. You all helped give my life back and I have never, and will never forget any of you. Love to all.

God Bless :)
Anomagain

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Prayers are always with you all. Alt you read also new
      #26754 - 01/09/02 03:41 PM

OK JS

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 784

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3