Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Bearded Dragon
Unregistered

*LOW RISK: INFECTED, ALL MUST READ*
      #26591 - 01/08/02 11:53 AM

The ONLY logical explanation regarding INFECTED'S case, assuming his facts are uncompromised, refers to VIRAL LOAD. The higher someone's VIRAL LOAD, the far easier the disease is to transmit. There is an abundance of data to support this. With a HIGH VIRAL LOAD, say in the hundreds of thousands, or even the MILLION range, it takes FAR LESS virus to enter the body and thus far less infected fluid. Remember, even MICROSCOPIC TEAR'S, CUT'S, OPENING'S, ETC... are a huge hole for fluids containing a HIGH VIRAL LOAD. Being that he was recently schorn, there is no doubt in my mind that her(The Prostitute)VIRAL LOAD was EXTREMELY HIGH, thus even the smallest drop of secretion on a open area, no matter how atomicly small, could have easily infected him with her EXCESSIVELY HIGH VIRAL LOAD, multiply the possibility of open microscopic tear's, cut's, opening's, etc... by thousands do to the number of hair follicles freshly shaven, this is not so hard to understand. Understanding brings piece of mind. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT WITH HIS EXPOSURE, THE "SUPPOSED" RARITY OF THE LIKELYHOOD OF EXPOSURE FROM SUCH A "SMALL RISK", I CAN SAY WITH PURE CONFIDANCE THAT THIS GIRL'S VIRAL LOAD WAS STRATOSPHERIC, WHICH INTURN RESULTED IN INFECTED'S SEROCONVERSION.

This is why "NO RISK IS LOW", "LOW RISK" is a label determined by statistics and odds. I don't do odds and neither should any of you. A NEG test is 97% conclusive at 3 months/13 weeks, well MAYBE it is, but either way it's 50/50 at 6 months. You either have it or you don't...

This is a lesson to us all, to the world, PROOF! that STATISTIC'S ARE JUST THAT, WE SHOULD NEVER ASSUME FOR A MINUTE WERE SAFE BASED UPON "LOW-RISK BEHAVIOR"... I could go on forever, yet I think the point has been made.

My prayer's, love, bestwishes, and hope go out to INFECTED.
HANG IN THERE, YOUR NOT ALONE, WERE ALL HERE FOR YOU!!

PS, PROP'S TO YOU INFECTED FOR BEING SMART ENOUGH TO CONSIDER VIRAL LOAD AS THE ASSISTING CULPRIT!

Bearded Dragon

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: *LOW RISK: INFECTED, ALL MUST READ* new
      #26594 - 01/08/02 12:05 PM

FINE, BUT THAT IS A WHOLE HELL OF A DIFFERENT STORY THEN IMPLYING THAT HIV CAN "EASILY" GET TROUGH CONDOMS BECAUSE OF ITS SIZE..ARE YOU CRAZY SAYING THAT??? THERE IS NOT ONE FRIGGIN SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT STATES THAT ANYWHERE..I JUST CALLED THE CDC AND THEY THOUGHT IT WAS NOT TRUE AS WELL..I AM SORRY IF I SEEM ANGRY BUT YOU ARE BEING RECKLESS IN MAKING THAT ASSERTION THAT IT IS 40X SMALLER THAN THE CONDOM..WHERE IS YOUR PROOF SIR??

Anonymous
Unregistered

#26598 - 01/08/02 12:34 PM

so..you are saying he got it by having her fluids on his shorn area??

Bearded Dragon
Unregistered

#26604 - 01/08/02 01:20 PM

IF YOU DOUBT ME THAN YOU ARE PRETTY DUMB, HOW SMALL DO YOU THINK A VIRUS IS? My data comes from unconfirmed RELIABLE sources across the net. The CDC knows it but would never admit to it, same with condom makers. IF SPEAKING THE TRUTH IS WRONG THEN I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT!

READ MY PRYOR POSTS TODAY AND YOU WILL REALIZE WHY AND HOW THE MECHANICS OF A CONDOM WORK!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#26607 - 01/08/02 01:24 PM

Sir-

"unconfirmed reliable sources across the net"...well that tells the whole story....why would the CDC withold that information??

I agree with the other dude...this is really an untruth..

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1630

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3