Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
sling2

Reged: 07/23/12
confused if I have it or not (read a book saying you'll experience fever lasting 10-14days)
      #264844 - 07/23/12 11:03 PM

I did unprotected sex vaginal lasting 5mins I think and oral sex no protection 5mins, last december 2011 I know I'm at risk, I had sore throat and fever that time but only occurred 1day after sex and lasting for about 3days.

I read books about it and the book said that a fever will last 10-14days and he also said that the infected person's reaction would be "worst fever ever" in my case that's not my reaction but I had fever and sore throat--mild only, But now it's july25 2012 i haven't tested myself because of my work as a seafarer, only right now, that I touched my lymph node and I think its swelling, but I asked my workmates if it's visible, they replied "it's even unnoticeable" but I had my feelings that it's a sign of HIV infection at early stage...

I read that some viruses also have same symptoms like tha EBV virus, lymph node inflammation, fever, chills and it's a sort of "kissing virus" which is transmitted by saliva.

Now I don't know if im developing rash on my skin because when I looked at it, it has very small pimples or bumps, but not itchy, maybe because of dry skin, at my back, maybe 12-15pimples occured... I don't even know if what it is.. No idea at all... I just need somebody to tell me anything or any possible thaughts on this topic..

Since it's already 7months after that possible exposure to a possible HIV+ person, what could be my symptoms now????

Please help me on this, I need a reaction on the said topic since my availability to a doctor is only when we arrive at ports of loading and discharging cargo. Sighs...

Edited by sling2 (07/24/12 12:14 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1085

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3