Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
kevinfly

Reged: 07/16/12
Is that a HIV risk ?
      #264641 - 07/16/12 10:26 AM

1. I put my penis between the legs of a CSW , and rub it until ejaculation , if my penis touch her vulva and some vaginal secretions , as the legs tight together and a little like a closed environment , is that dangerous ?
2. If I already have a Nongonococcal urethritis , is that still safe for me to accept a masturbation from a CSW ? Maybe my penis contect with a little vaginal secretions cause I touched her vulva . I feel itchy on my urethra during this masturbation and found the Nongonococcal urethritis after that .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: Is that a HIV risk ? new
      #264643 - 07/16/12 10:58 AM

What you performed is called dry humping. There is no risk of HIV infection this way no matter the circumstance. There is a reason why they specifically say penetrational sex. When you penetrate someone sexually you create a vaccum or closed environment creating a suitable condition in which HIV can live. Warm, without air, and wet. Dry humping even with closed legs do not provided the air tight environment that vaginal or anal intercourse does. It also doesn't provide the prolonged contact without interruption that penetration does.

Dry humping is considered a safe sex practice in the lines of mutual masterbation and fingering. And is suggested for people who are HIV positive and have a HIV negative partner to help have a fulling sex life.
So again you had no risk for HIV.

On that note you did have a risk for herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, yeast infection, clamidia, and hpv. So a full std screening is in order for those.

kevinfly

#264644 - 07/16/12 11:19 AM

Thank you very much . Sorry for my English if there is some errors.
In fact I think I got the nongonococcal urethritis from that leg-action . After the hand-job I had done a full STD test in the second day and be noticed of ureaplasma urealyticum and in the 9th week including HIV test and all negtive this time . I put this question cause I'm so nervious about the HIV and the window period , you know ,suffer a lot these days cause I once misleaded by some local doctor ( China ) , now I feel release a lot , thank you .
One more thing , both the CSWs use some massage oil in the action make it wet , but I think the PH and other characteristics of that oil make the actions more safe , not more dangerous , right ?

kevinfly

#264645 - 07/16/12 11:24 AM

Sorry I want make it clear , the doctor who maybe misleaded me said cause the nongonococcal urethritis , maybe there is some target cell - CD4 there on my penis or urethral orifice , so it's dangerous .
She is wrong and it still safe for me , right ?
Thank you very much !

kicker

#264646 - 07/16/12 11:36 AM

Like I said it was dry humping oil and your other issues don't factor in at all. A 9 week negative test for HIV in this case is conclusive, being there was no risk for HIV. You may Want to recheck for the other stds (I forgot to mention hepatitis a,b, & c) again because two days after an exposure would not be enough time to get accurate results.

kevinfly

#264647 - 07/16/12 11:44 AM

Sorry again for my English and I mean I check in the 9th week both for HIV and other STDs . Is that enough !
You are really very nice , thank you !

kicker

#264648 - 07/16/12 11:47 AM

You are good to go. But I suggest reading the HIV 101 section of this website so you are more informed and can make healthier choices for yourself in the future. That way you don't need to have another scare.

kevinfly

#264649 - 07/16/12 12:00 PM

Thank you !
With my best wishes !

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4267

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3