Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Tyne2011

Reged: 04/27/12
Loc: USA
I am scared. Please help. I can't wait 3 months!
      #262754 - 04/29/12 06:54 AM

Hello. I had unprotected vaginal sex 10 days ago. I ALWAYS use a condom, and even then, sex is a rather infrequent event in my life. My friends call me a prude. I don't know why I did it. I had been chatting with this guy online for over a year. We finally decided to meet up. To make a long story shorter, I am the dumbest person on the planet. He made a big deal about telling me he was a vigin (at 39). I didn't believe him, but he did keep the ruse going the whole time. My psychologist thinks he has psychopath tendencies. I cannot verify anything he told me about himself. I've called the police to tell them I may have a stalker on my hands. I really messed up here. I hope he isn't trying to infect unsuspecting women. Some of the STD tests have come back negative. I am of course really concerned about the ones that cannot be cured. I think I put myself in the highest risk possible: no condom, ejaculated
Inside of me. I did take Plan B. I had problems finding someone to give me PEP. I started with Combivir at 60hrs; Kalestra was added three days later. I am so scared. This person has disappeared as my doctor expected. There's no way his motives are good. Has anyone ever heard anything like this? Please help, I can't sleep and if I do I wake up in a panic. I know I am going to die.

--------------------
I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells. -Dr. Seuss

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: I am scared. Please help. I can't wait 3 months! new
      #262758 - 04/29/12 08:51 AM

Sweetie, we're all going to die at sometime. Stop beating yourself up , just take this as a lesson learned. You did what you had to do and thats a good thing. Now don't spend your time fretting over something that you have no control of . You will make yourself sick and then your going to think you got infected. We see it all the time here. Look if you want to talk more about this you can post me with a pm. Be more careful hon, there are alot of inconsiderate nuts walking about , pun intended. Listen more carefully to what your being told. Some men will say anything to get what they want. Sad but true.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 916

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3