Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
respectthepouch

Reged: 04/11/12
HIV or Anxiety Induced symptoms
      #262430 - 04/11/12 04:05 PM

EXPOSURE:
I fingered a girl(vaginal and I am sure she is infected now) and when I took out my finger there was a creamy white liquid on my hand. It had a very foul odour like rotten eggs.
what could this liquid be? And how much of a risk does this pose seeing that my finger made direct contact with vaginal fluid and there were no cuts on those fingers?

I then took a shower with her and used bar soap to wash her vagina but the finger I used while washing her had a small cut on it that was nearly healed and went into her. Also while in the shower my penis made contact with her vagina but very brief. How much of a risk is this?

SYMPTOMS:(10 days after exposure)
Since then I have had mild recurring fever that last like 10 minutes.(Maybe I am paranoid). Sore throat, night sweats
for two nights straight(I read alcohol causes night sweats and I did have drinks on those nights, but no night sweats since then). I am not sure if I have thrush because my tongue is usually a little white but I feel like there is something in my throat at times so I constantly swallow and it feels worse.
There are also slightly raised white streaks on my cheeks but they are symmetrical..... so is this suppose to be there?

Help me out here because I am panicking and all I do all day is sit at my computer and read about symptoms of HIV. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and comments.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
genuinered

Reged: 03/18/12
Loc: MN, USA
Re: HIV or Anxiety Induced symptoms new
      #262438 - 04/11/12 11:36 PM

First, I don't know how you are so sure she is infected with HIV but here are my thoughts being a woman. She likely had a yeast infection or a bacterial infection (as someone that have had both). Thrush or strep is much more a possibility than I would expect from HIV. Go get a strep test and talk to doc about possible thrush.
Second, I am not saying there is no risk but again, talk to your doctor. I am sure everything is fine but best way to go about it is with caution and better safe than sorry. Feel free to PM me if you have other questions I can answer as a woman.

sergio333
Grand Master

Reged: 10/03/11
Re: HIV or Anxiety Induced symptoms new
      #262440 - 04/12/12 12:07 AM

Friend your risk is virtually nonexistent, rest easy.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2701

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3