Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
gab

Reged: 04/10/12
unprotected vad sex 9th week test negative
      #262397 - 04/10/12 11:10 PM

im sorry for my english.

i had a 5mins - 10mins unprotected vag sex with CSW, after 2 days i got fever with sore thoat and cough and phlegm for four days but i can still able to go for work.
then after 1week i felt something itchy in my urethra that last for a week and my urethra become swollen and i also need to urinate frequently. i went to a doctor and he said i have UTI, he prescribed me ciproflaxacin, i felt nauseous for 1 week (maybe because of adverse side effect of ciproflaxacin)
on the 3rd week after the exposure i had colds for maybe 2weeks. although maybe it is really cold in our place. then I felt better on the 4th week although i'm experiencing some muscle pain.
in the end of 5th week I felt sick again, i went to the hosp and the Doctor do CBC and THYPIDOT and it came out that i was positive of salmonella IgG and IgM. the doctor said that i have THYPOID FEVER. I was hospitalized for 5 days. while in the hosp. i experiencing night sweats that last up to 8th week after exposure. i also felt on and off tingling in my arms and feet since 4th week up to 7th week. i also have red spot on my skin since 2nd week until now(10th week after exposure) about 1mm-3mm but they usually appear on my arms, thigh, and legs only (i dont see any of them on my torso or back). everyday i noticed 1-3 new red spot. it is flat but after a day it become raised and it scars after it heals.

i went to a clinic on 9th week then they draw blood on me. my blood was transfer to other clinic where they do the HIV test and it came back non-reactive. i dont know what kind of test they did. it only indicate SD HIV KIT.

is this kit reliable?
it is possible that my thypoid fever was misdiagnosed for hiv infection?

to add up. i felt like my lymph node in my right groin, left armit and below the jaw line are swollen.

im sorry for my english.

thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: unprotected vad sex 9th week test negative new
      #262412 - 04/11/12 09:04 AM

Relax , none of this is due to Hiv . It's from eveything else that your body is trying to heal from . See this as a wake up call .

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

gab

Reged: 04/10/12
Re: unprotected vad sex 9th week test negative new
      #262435 - 04/11/12 10:02 PM

thanks for response riverprincessi only did it once and it is my first time to engaged with CSW.
do i need to test again? or my 9 weeks test is enough?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5938

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3