Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Pscaoz

Reged: 02/22/12
Loc: Nambia
WORRIED OF SYMPTOMS DEVELOPING
      #261434 - 02/26/12 03:39 AM

I am extremely worried,,, I am a male who had an encounter with a male guy,,,, me being the receiver 4 weeks ago 29 January,,, two weeks later I developed a sudden headache an felt weak and fatigue on Monday 13 February exactly 2 weeks after exposure,,, the headache lasted 2 days after that a certain pimple-like bumps appeared on my skin in groups,,, like a group on my left arm between from shoulder to elbow(muscle area) another group on forearm and another on the wrist and between the fingers on the outside of the hand,,,,,,, same applies with legs,,, at some groups the bumps are more than 3 togeether while some are far apart,,, when healing they become dark as my skin is brown,,, on the neck there were few less than 4 pimples scattered,,,,,,,,

My arm muscle was paining at certain range,,, temperature was normal,,,, pain in the chest area,, my stools were not watery but sometimes loose, which i suspected diarhea,,, my arm pit and torso gland area were paining every now and then,,,, while i developed a pimplenext to the tonsil inside my mouth,,, no thrush,,, one small ulcer developed on my jaw,,,, 3 pimples popped up on my left cheek,,, had too much gas as i am already having complications of anal fissure/herrmohoids exactly 14 days later since the symptoms begun which is this morning Sunday 26 February i woke up feeling 100% fine but with less of those pimples n pain on the left side of my chest rips,, please help guys am from Namibia,,, i went for a test a week ago but non-reactive waiting for the three months now''

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1104

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3