Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
xblink2020

Reged: 02/14/12
Hiv Symptoms ? Please help
      #261153 - 02/14/12 04:07 PM

Hi I had sex with a sex worker on 28th of December 2011 , intercourse was protected . About 3 days later i got a sore throat and it has been coming on and off ever since , mainly in the mornings and at night . Went to doctors last week and she said i have pharyngitis and prescribed me penicillin , I also have a rash on face , the rash i not very visible i had to point it out to doctor for her to notice . She said the throat infection can cause the rash .Also legs ache a little , I have not had fever on any other symptoms . i know the only way to know is to get tested which i am going to do . Just looking for some advice in mean time .

Do you think these are symptoms of hiv ?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
AIDS2HIV
Legend

Reged: 12/19/05
Re: Hiv Symptoms ? Please help new
      #261159 - 02/14/12 06:13 PM

Quote:

Hi I had sex with a sex worker on 28th of December 2011 , intercourse was protected . About 3 days later i got a sore throat and it has been coming on and off ever since , mainly in the mornings and at night . Went to doctors last week and she said i have pharyngitis and prescribed me penicillin , I also have a rash on face , the rash i not very visible i had to point it out to doctor for her to notice . She said the throat infection can cause the rash .Also legs ache a little , I have not had fever on any other symptoms . i know the only way to know is to get tested which i am going to do . Just looking for some advice in mean time .

Do you think these are symptoms of hiv ?

Why are you questioning a medical professionals diagnosis??? YOU CANT GET HIV from ANYTHING you outlined in your post.

--------------------
Thinking about meeting someone from this site? Read my profile before you do.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 955

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3