Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
CALEXIS
Regular

Reged: 03/25/07
Loc: México, DF
Sex with Transvestite, I'm in risk?
      #260869 - 02/03/12 09:39 AM

Hello, my history of sexual activity isn't large as you could imagine, but I will try to explain you why I'm so worried about HIV infection.

In December of 2010 I had an oral sexual intercourse without condom with a transvestite who I met through the internet. He is an 20 yr old boy. After that, I had other three sexual contacts of the same kind with the same transvestite in other ocassions without a condom (two of those ejaculating in his mouth). When I had sexual activity with him, after I reach orgasm and I ejaculate, always inmediately I have cleaned my penis with liquid antibacterial soap and go to pee.

The last time we met I saw a purple spot about 8 mm in his hand. I asked him what was that spot, and he said to me "It is a mark or spot of birth, I always I had it".
After the last intercourse (2 weeks) I haven't had sex with him. Indeed, Once we had anal sex with condom for about 2 minutes, but mainly was only oral sex, he gave it to me.

I'm a 30 year old male. I married, but I hadn't sex with my wife because I didn't fell confident with my erections, beacause I have three jobs (!) and is so stressful to me. Besides, we had disccussions because other things (money, family bussineses, etc.). However, recently we agree to give us a chance againd and rediscover our matrimony. I saw her father, who is a urologist, and he gave a treatment for my erectile disfunction wich is temporary (beacause the amount of stress I have). Recently, my wife and me we had sex without a condom to avoid pregancy. My wife and my father-in-law didn't know about my sexual behaviour and I don't want they know about it. She asked me to have sex without condom, but I'm so worried of possibly infecting her.
Here are the questions:

- ¿ Is possible I'm already infected of HIV, because of this behaviour?
- What I can do?, please gave and advice

I'm so scared my friends, I wannt to be happy with my wife for the rest of my life. I had sex out my matrimony as I wrote here. Shame on me, I deserve probably to pay my bad bad decisions. I don't want to infect her of HIV.

I beg your pardon with myy english, I'm studying it and I'm in a basic course.

Faithfully yours,

Calexis

--------------------
que será....

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
CALEXIS
Regular

Reged: 03/25/07
Loc: México, DF
Please I am scared new
      #260890 - 02/04/12 12:52 AM

Please someone answer me I need to talk with someone

--------------------
que será....

Starboy
Regular

Reged: 12/09/04
Loc: New York
Re: Please I am scared new
      #261317 - 02/20/12 09:40 PM

Get yourself tested and then go from there. Hopefully you are ok and you can learn from your actions and prevent this in the future.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3162

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3