Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

making out?
      #25908 - 12/21/01 11:51 PM

should a person test if hey ONLY made out? Help..I don't know if this is a risk. One couple, male+ female- passed HIV thru kissing. It's documented in the CDC site. Does this then prove that kissing is risky? I thought I could atleast get away with making out...but did I just screw up?! HELP!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Sideburn
Unregistered

Making out is safe new
      #25911 - 12/22/01 12:08 AM

Making out is definately safe.
unless you were making out with a Bleeding mouth, anus, vagina or penis. I am Not being mean just try to have fun. Hey for whats its worth, may be we should also be a little more careful with who we make out with I mean i used to make out with some ugly chicks just because and that was pretty stupid. Rember Kissing is safe so don't test. Also use a condom everytime you have sex!

SB

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Making out is safe new
      #25912 - 12/22/01 12:16 AM

did not make out with a bleeding penis, mouth or vagina...didn't make out with any ugly chicks...just one totally doofus-like artsy-fartsy loser who talked to an imaginary friend. what was i thinking....by the way, I'm a woman. thanks! can't get past this! Excuse my descrition and assumptin that this guy would even be infected. No correlation...no one, doofus or otherwise deserves to have this disease. heart goes out to everyone.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1129

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3