Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

How INFECTED got infected
      #25851 - 12/21/01 08:19 AM

Did a little looking around and figured it out...He must of had razor burn.........

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionSexual/Q9183.qna

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: How INFECTED got infected new
      #25852 - 12/21/01 09:16 AM

Got any information newer than 1996. Now they say that isn't a way of tranmission. He already asked Dr. Bob in 2001

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Fatigue/Current/Q97552.qna

DrBobIsWrong
Unregistered

3 ways INFECTED got infected new
      #25853 - 12/21/01 09:40 AM

Listen...I went over INFECTED posts many times (I have alot of free time), and if in fact he is postive (most likely), there are 1 of 3 ways he could of got it.
1 - He said that he shaved completely 8 hours prior, including the base of the shaft of his penis. The condom probably didn't cover up this part of his penis and there for was in constant rubbing contact with the vaginal secretions. There was probably slight razor burn at the base of the penis which would have allowed hiv to pass into the blood stream.
2 - He said the condom didn't break, even if it didn't break there could have been a small tear in the condom which would of allowed vaginal secresions in and ultimately infect him
3 - The hooker had blood in her mouth when she gave him oral sex.

I know that these are all low risk...but if INFECTED is telling the truth (which I think he is) these are the 3 possible ways that he has contracted this virus.
Personally I have to choose #1, he may have had some nicks or cuts and razor burn he wasn't aware of.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#25854 - 12/21/01 10:34 AM

E A T M Y A S S !!!!!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#25855 - 12/21/01 10:37 AM

he gave her oral is the only way he could have got it if he used a condom that didnt break.

he is - those tests are poo poo.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: 3 ways INFECTED got infected new
      #25857 - 12/21/01 10:54 AM

I am using a skincare product which shouldn't enter to bloodstream and it says I shouldn't use after shaving and it says few hours are enough for the skin to become intact skin... 8 hours is long enough.. Also a person can have every symptom on the book and be neg... I don't know why this usually happens to people (maybe God's joke on people) but there are so many cases like INFECTED.. I hope he is neg. and I don't think -if he is infected- he's infected because of shaving..

INFECTED
Unregistered

I guess I will never really know new
      #25859 - 12/21/01 11:58 AM

I almost wish that I had a high risk exposure that I could claim because then I would know exactly how it was transmitted...but I don't.
I really think it was thru my shaved skin on my penis (the skin around your genitals is very sensitive and probably doesn't heal very fast)...but I will never really know.
Of course it could of been a defective condom since I was drunk and didn't check that it was on right...but according to people when there is a tear it would break and I know it didn't break. WHAT THE HELL...

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: I guess I will never really know new
      #25861 - 12/21/01 12:03 PM

wait for that elisa test kiddo !

Anonymous
Unregistered

#25864 - 12/21/01 01:54 PM

I agree!! Don't draw the conclusion before you have Elisa and further confirm by Weston Blot test. There is always false positive. Remember this is the nature of the test design in order to eliminate false negative.

BeardedDragon
Unregistered

#25869 - 12/21/01 05:00 PM

INFECTED,

I don't think you have it. That home test you used was junk!! It was a NON-FDA approved inet special. I think your a simple case of a FALSE POSITIVE. 8 hours is plenty for your skin to heal, YOU DON'T GOT IT!! How much would you like to wager? I know your ok buddy, believe me please. You'll be fine and you'll be in my prayer's again tonight.
I just know you don't have it, your far more than 1000x more likely to have FALSE POSITIVED on that crappy 2 bit test that you took, than have HIV based on your EXTREMELY NEARLY NON-EXISTANT exposure. If you actually have HIV, it wasn't from that exposure...

Happy Holiday's

YOU DON'T GOT IT!!!

BET ME!

Cheer's!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2458

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3