Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
goinginsane

Reged: 09/04/11
am i HIV+ve
      #257276 - 09/04/11 02:17 PM

hi i am 20 yr old guy. i was in russia for a few years .In january this year i got drunk and stupidly went to a prostitute in russia. she gave me protected oral sex and vaginal protected sex. but i fingered her anus and also kinda of oral sex on her vigina for a couple of seconds.
after that in 1 week i had diarrhea for 3 days and also very bad cold and fever. but soon i got beter. when i came to home country i started feeling scared and could not sleep for nights..moreover after that i also develped dry skin on my testicles which went away in 2 days. but soon i developed a ringworm infection on my buttock. i was am so scared i got tested in may which is almost 4 months later. the test was negative for HIV and STDs. but still i am very scared i am not able to study or concentrate on anything. i again got an ringworm on the same spot on my buttock and some other sort of fungal infection on my belly(which is gone now but the ringworm on my buttock is still ther) .
TODAY , i saw 3 small pimple like spots on my penis and they were itching...i am scared again.they are small and whitish. is it possible that the ring worm on my buttock(which is healing as i am applying medicine) could have transfered on my penis. is there a possibility that i have HIV
moreover i used durex condom to masturbate yesterday. is it a reaction.hvnt had sex in 8 months.

plese help. i am goin crazy. i dont know what to do.!!
i am very scared.

is there a chance of me being positive for hiv.i have literally dying for the past 8 months. please advice me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
new2this2010
Expert

Reged: 06/22/10
Re: am i HIV+ve new
      #257427 - 09/12/11 03:08 AM

GO SEE A DOCTOR, A REAL DOCTOR. THIS SITE IS NOT A DOCTOR.

bartlebyAdministrator
Admin

Reged: 01/19/10
      #257437 - 09/12/11 12:39 PM

(reposted)
this site is not meant to replace a doctor's visit. it serves as a good complement. while the people on these boards mostly are not doctors, they are living with HIV, and sometimes even more knowledgeable about HIV than doctors. also, the professionals at our "ask the experts" forums have been doing HIV work for years and some even live with HIV. they never claim to have the definitive answer, but their opinions are still valuable.

so i agree that people should see their doctor in person, but it doesn't take away from what our site has to offer. if you do not like it, you don't have to come back, but please stop dissuading others from seeking advice here. thank you.

--------------------
Bartleby at The Body
Bulletin Board Administrator

bartlebyAdministrator
Admin

Reged: 01/19/10
      #257441 - 09/12/11 01:07 PM

protected sex is not a risk for HIV. oral sex is a very, very low risk. negative test result at 4 months is conclusive. you're probably overworried about your symptoms, but you should see your doctor again if they persist.

--------------------
Bartleby at The Body
Bulletin Board Administrator

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
      #257471 - 09/13/11 02:45 PM

thanks, this person is actually a negitive attitude towards this site, i think he needs to see his/her doctor, for attitude adjustment.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1708

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3