Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
stupidgirl

Reged: 07/26/10
OMG OMG i'm so itchy
      #254237 - 02/05/11 08:51 PM

My hands, arms, shoulders, and sometmes feet and face itch. And i can feel some times bumps under my skin i swear i was neg at the three months mark. I'm so wiggin out. I need help like now and today. i can't wait to get tested. I NEEED to know. and need support.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
boots
Regular

Reged: 01/31/11
Re: OMG OMG i'm so itchy new
      #254238 - 02/05/11 09:10 PM

Best advice you will ever hear.. Go to the ER tell them you are feeling hopeless and maybe even sucidal... They will put you in a mental place and you can get the help you need there.. I aint being funny but you are neagtive and seeking help on a forum for this isnt going to get you past your fears they will continue to haunt you.. This isnt normal especially after a conclusive negative result... Your problems now are you are just so streesed and full of anxiety issues.. PLEASE dont think I am being rude to you I am not....I wish I could offer you more support but I am behind this computer.....

stupidgirl

Reged: 07/26/10
      #254239 - 02/05/11 09:34 PM

BOOOOTS... my upper lip is swollen.....i'm freally freckin. i dont think i need to go to the mental anything if it's visible. i know your not being rude. i just...... is there anyway to be tested like right right now. i'm in the mid west.

boots
Regular

Reged: 01/31/11
      #254240 - 02/05/11 09:38 PM

I am telling you seek help this isnt normal for real!!! And I dont know about testing out that way I am on the east coast.... Sorry you are so stressed but hey one thing is for sure you problem isnt HIV....

solost

Reged: 12/12/10
      #254243 - 02/05/11 10:40 PM

Hey, go to the ER, they'll test u. That was where I was tested at 8 weeks but honestly, you're conclusively neg and u don't need to test. I'd rather be itching than to be having this abdominal pain that I'm dealing with. Or try going to the pharmacy tomorrow and get antihistimine. That helped me when I used to have this itching prob when I was younger. Either way, good luck.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2061

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3