Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
brainshom
New User

Reged: 01/03/11
What foolish and senseless behavior. Please Help!
      #253773 - 01/03/11 04:35 AM

About 2 months ago, I did something that was completely out of my character and now I am scared as hell. I was new in the neighborhood and had a one night stand with a girl whom I later found out was/is a prostitute. Had I known she was a sex worker, I would not have slept with her.

My risk was protected vaginal sex. What is really freaking me out is that I sucked her nipples and earlobes too and we deep kissed for about 30 minutes. I put a condom on before penetration and withdrew after ejaculation. However, I am scared that i might have gotten some vaginal fluid on my hand and touched my penis after removing the condom. I also rubbed the surface of her vagina with my fingers before putting on the condom which might have gotten some fluid onto my fingers. I do not know if I am being paranoid or have serious cause to be concerned about my exposure.

About 5 weeks weeks after the incident, my skin started itching on its own and this has been going on into the 8th week. I have no rash, boils or anything else apart from the itch. Could this be ARS or just a result of stress? Should I test for HIV?

Sorry for the long post but please help me before I completely lose my mind.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
passionforlife
New User

Reged: 01/03/11
Re: What foolish and senseless behavior. Please Help! new
      #253787 - 01/03/11 11:24 PM

my sugestion is to take the test, just to have peace of mind. Nevertheless, hiv is hightly risk transmittted via anal sex, vaginal fluids as well, however you used a condom, you protected your self, and thats very good!! you mentioned touched her, as long you do not have open skin or any bleeding lacerations or scratches from her you are safe.....but like it i said take the hiv test and then again after 6 months take again or as per Dr order the best thing to do is talk to your Doctor, i am sure you will get the best information from your health provider.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2753

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3