Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
affraid
Unregistered

mono symptoms
      #2531 - 04/04/00 11:01 PM

Within the 6th week, I developed mono symptoms with a lot of mucous in the my sinusis.The first day I had joint pain but It did go on the second day. My fever ranged between 100.5 and 99.8 for 5 days. I had good appetite except for the first day. On the 6th day there was no fever at all, however i developed a fever on the 7th day on the forehead which was itchy and gave me a burning sensation. It still itches me uptill now, 160 days after exposure. I had 2 HIV and three HBV, HCV tests all came back negative. HIV tests were done on the 45 and 105days post exposure. On the 108th day i developed small red pin head like rash on my forearms and chest. Approximately 50 of them. I know i have never had these pin head like rash before. I went to two doctors and both told me that these red pin head like rash comes and goes and it happens to everyone and i am checking myself too much. My exposure was a very very very low risk. However, i have developed the symptoms for HIV and now I am going through the symptoms of HBV or HCV. My Gp think it is all self generated. I am going mad my anxiety level is astronomical and i find it very hard to sleep at night it is effecting my everyday life and believe I can't think straight for more than one minute . Has any experience the rash on the forehead which gave a burning sensation and still itch after more than 100 days or the red pin head rashes on the chest and forearms and tested positive after their 3 months test. Please Please Help I am lost and confused.

Many thanks
Affraid

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
affraid
Unregistered

Re: mono symptoms new
      #2532 - 04/04/00 11:02 PM

I am also experiencing a kind of thrush on the tongue. It starts as a round fungal like spot and starts to grow. I had one two weeks ago. It had gone after 10 to 12 days. Now another one is appearing. My tongue is hurting but not when I eat hot or spicy food. My GP prescribed some kind of drops which seemed to have cleared most of what i had on my tongue except this round fungal one. He told me that it is the cause of stress and they called geographical tongue. Has anyone had similar symptoms and still tested negative at the end of the six months post exposure.

Please reply

wolfpac
Unregistered

Re: mono symptoms new
      #2533 - 04/04/00 11:02 PM

I am also experiencing a kind of thrush on the tongue. It starts as a round fungal like spot and starts to grow. I had one two weeks ago. It had gone after 10 to 12 days. Now another one is appearing. My tongue is hurting but not when I eat hot or spicy food. My GP prescribed some kind of drops which seemed to have cleared most of what i had on my tongue except this round fungal one. He told me that it is the cause of stress and they called geographical tongue. Has anyone had similar symptoms and still tested negative at the end of the six months post exposure.

Please reply

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2414

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3