Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
matty

Reged: 11/03/10
Please help, can"t stand it. Big mistake!!
      #252897 - 11/03/10 04:09 AM

I need help please i'm going crazy!!
I recently had unprotected virginal sex with a woman I don't know.I believe she is super promiscuous because when I first saw her she was topless at the pool and with her husband. She flagged me into her room and we had sex. We had to hurry because her husband could have walk in on us at any minute, so it was very fast. Right after I ejaculated I immediately pulled out check for any cuts, nicks etc...and ran into the bathroom to wash my penis and the urethra entrance. I also urinated with force on purpose. It was the first time I had ever done something so stupid before. This incident happen Nov 1, 2010. Now I'm afraid that I might have gotten the HIV virus. I am a married man and don't use a condom with my spouse however, now I can't have sex with her without knowing what my status is. So my question is did I minimize my chances by washing and urinating right after? If so what is my percentage? I know there is a study that you mentioned in one of your passed answers (I've been reading all of your answers) of woman to man transmitting is 1 to 1000. Did I help my chances.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
chrisbadmushroom
Guardian

Reged: 05/24/07
Re: Please help, can"t stand it. Big mistake!! new
      #252899 - 11/03/10 07:48 AM

actually there is a study that says washing after sex increases your chances of getting HIV and I do not believe peeing (with force) is any kind of deterrent sex without a condom does place you at risk for HIV and other STD's and if you have unprotected sex with your wife then you will be placing her at risk also

bartlebyAdministrator
Admin

Reged: 01/19/10
Re: Please help, can"t stand it. Big mistake!! new
      #252908 - 11/03/10 11:28 AM

doesn't matter what your percentage is. since it was unprotected sex with a person of unknown status, you will have to test at three months. and in the meantime, you must use protection if you are going to have sex with your wife.

--------------------
Bartleby at The Body
Bulletin Board Administrator

matty

Reged: 11/03/10
Re: " Big mistake!! Follow- up new
      #252941 - 11/05/10 02:03 AM

Tell me Please! This HIV virus, is it really that vicious and fast that by having your penis inserted in an infected vagina for only a couple of Minutes (max). That, that virus can make its way through the urethra opening and infect that person? Even though there are no cuts, sores, rashes etc...on the penis or the vagina? I know you can't give me an exact percentage but can you at least tell me if its a LOW, MED, or HIGH change of getting infected? I'm going CRAZY! HERE and I don't even know if she was in fact infected!!!!!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1366

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3