Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Redeye77
Regular

Reged: 05/30/10
Holy crap I am so worried
      #250617 - 06/04/10 02:48 PM

I am having the biggest anxiety issues today. I've convinced myself I have HIV. My lymph nodes aren't swollen as much anymore and my headaches, occassional muscle acheonce or twice over a few days time and the fact thst the girl who I got it from won't return my texts or calls has me conviced I'm infected.

This wouldn't be so bad but I may have infected my wife also. A week after my possible exposure my wife and I had unprotected sex. A week and a half later she suddenly had diarrhea and vomitting at the same time and felt nausious for the remainder of the night but felt better the next day. 2 days after she complained that her throat felt 'funny'. She never had a cough and was fine the next day but now I feel like I've almost surely have HIV and have infected her.

The girl who gave it to me quit her job and seems like she's trying to run away from me. I've threatened to file sexually aggravated assault charges and take her to court for lying to me about her status (she said she was clean)... Now she's on the run....

I am freaking out I can't stop feeling like I've killed myself and my wife. I had an HIV test done a week ago which would have been the 4 week 1 day mark post exposure. It's been a week and a day now since I've done it and haven't heard back from the doctors office but I'm scared as he'll to call in to see if the results were in.

Is a test at 31 days a good indicator? I'm otherwise healthy, energetic and have no underlying conditions thst would compromise my
immune system. Please someone please talk to me I'm eo scared right now.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
Re: Holy crap I am so worried new
      #250619 - 06/04/10 06:29 PM

Ok I was nice the first time.

I have no sympthay for your type anymore. Here you are screwing around on your wife and since you now have decided that you have indeed become HIV+....NOW....you're all concerned about your wife. To bad that wasn't the case when you couldn't keep it in your pants. Now you want to cry and whine about it all.....and blame someone else for your very own problems.

As far as the 'other woman'...."the girl that gave it to you" as if.....

I'm sure she quit her job and is trying to disappear from you. You sound like a total loon, threating her with legal action for something you HAVE NO BASIS TO THREATEN, since you HAVE NO CONCRETE FACTS. And while we are talking about blame.......

Let's talk about you. Just what was your responsiblity for PROTECTING YOUR OWN HEALTH. You're gonna cry now because you choose unprotected sex. Repeat after me: "IT IS NO ONE'S RESPONSIBLITY BUT MINE TO PROTECT MY OWN HEATH"

1/3 of people living with HIV don't know they have it. Guess what, you can't take them to court for knowingly passing anything to you.

Think about that, next time you just can't control your Mr. Winky.

Stupid people that screw around on their partners unprotected deserve the type of anxiety you are going through.

Redeye77
Regular

#250620 - 06/04/10 07:56 PM

"IT IS NO ONE'S RESPONSIBLITY BUT MINE TO PROTECT MY OWN HEATH"

Redeye77
Regular

#250623 - 06/04/10 11:40 PM

f*ck you you piece of shit human being. excuse me for making a mistake, you MUST be perfect. You've NEVER made a mistake in your life? Esmeralda.

I'm guessing you're HIV positive yourself otherwise you wouldnt be on here? did you get it on purpose or was it a mistake? could you control your taco in the heat of the moment?

You're a cold human being and SHOULDNT be giving advice on this board since you're a cold woman. For people who come here regardless of their situation and the circumstances that put them there you should be more mature, respectful and non judgemental as you would expect or hope people would be of you given you're HIV+?

Next time someone cries out for help imagine yourself dying or in an unfavorable circumstance asking perfect strangers for help or reassurance or some warm words of encouragement and think how it would feel if they spit in your face. Because I certainly hope they would given your shitty, cold attitude on this site. If you're paid for giving people advice on here I think they're wasting their money.

get a life but most importantly get a heart.

FORTHEBIRDS

Reged: 05/08/10
      #250624 - 06/05/10 01:06 AM

i agree with E on this one. YOU CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE AND DONT EVEN RESPECT HER ENOUGH TO PROTECT YOURSELF...and then you come here calling people "pc of shit human beings."

U WANNA BE THE POT OR THE KETTLE ON THIS ONE REDEYE???

Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
      #250626 - 06/05/10 08:24 AM

"The girl who gave it to me quit her job and seems like she's trying to run away from me. I've threatened to file sexually aggravated assault charges and take her to court for lying to me about her status (she said she was clean)... Now she's on the run...."

I won't even get into how disrespectful it is to the people with HIV on this board to use the word 'clean' in terms of being HIV free.

It's not the fact you made a 'mistake'...somehow I don't see cheating as just a mistake, but whatever.....

It's because you made your 'mistake' and now want to cry and whine about it while blaming the other woman, and acting like you've been 'had' by this other woman that is despicable. I really don't give a shit what you think about me. I figure you're just mad because I hit a nerve and you know what I say is true. Don't get mad at the messenger.

Yeah, I screwed up 14 years ago. Thing is I know it was my actions that brought it about. I take responsibility for my own infection, because unless someone is born with it, or an unwitting partner, such as your wife....we are all to blame for our own infections.

I doubt you will become 'dirty' and it's a very good thing. Postive people that sit around crying about how life is so unfair and blaming others for their misfortune don't tend to have the fighting spirit needed to survive with HIV.

You certainly don't.

We all bring on our own misery. You brought yours on yourself. Take responsiblity for it...and if you don't like the truth....well.....Ann is only on the edge of banning you Dabbus. Go complain to her about how unfair this woman has been to you. Seems she already told you the very same thing I did. It's your fault. LOL

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2572

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3