Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
FAITHNGOD

Reged: 01/02/10
Bad cough...
      #248968 - 01/02/10 03:02 PM

I received a phone call recently from my ex fiance's girlfriend. I had unprotected sex with my ex fiance and didn't know he was with this other women. She called me and asked me did I know her ex husband is HIV positive. I didn't know. She then said I need to go get tested but swore to me that she was negative which didn't make much sense to me. I have had a bad cough and when I lay on my back it is hard to breathe. I have also had a lot of problems with my sinuses and postnasal drip. I lost weight briefly but I thought it was because I was working out a lot. Now I am scared because my current fiance has been sick, had night sweats, and is starting to have breathing problems and chest pain when he lays on his back. I went and got tested but I am scared. Is a bad cough for eight months a sign of early HIV exposure?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
Re: Bad cough... new
      #248969 - 01/02/10 04:25 PM

"I received a phone call recently from my ex fiance's girlfriend. I had unprotected sex with my ex fiance and didn't know he was with this other women. She called me and asked me did I know her ex husband is HIV positive."

So...which is she? His girlfriend, the other woman in your opinion, or his ex-wife.

All this sounds like a casting call for Jerry Springer

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1832

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3