Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
don36
New User

Reged: 11/16/09
Is it Possible I never noticed ARS?
      #248446 - 11/16/09 07:57 PM

I am and intelligent 36 year old man. I understand things preety well. After reading 100s of post i have a good understanding of whata HIV does to the body. My question is. Could I have not noticed ARS? About 4 to 5 months ago I started feeling bad all of a sudden. First just a general Ill feeling. Than muscle aches and joint pain. I decided to go to the ER. after being there They took blood. That I know. An HIV test was not done. When the results came back the doctor said she was admitting me because some protein was low if i remember correctly. The gave me IV lfluids and asked if i was hetrosexual or gay. Tey also asked if i had and HIV test latley. I was shocked why they asked me this. before being released they ask me to go to a clinic and take one when i ha time and to follow up at a later date. I have not gone to a clinic out of fear for the lifes that will be destroyed if i am pos. As it stands now i feel ill all the time esophogus burning mettalic taste in mouth ALL THE TIME and stomach pain and weak muscles with a slight burning ( from what Ive read a possible candida infection). Ive never noticed any pathces on my tounge or lymph node swelling that I can tell. I have exczema any way so reshes are common and loose bowels are something thats been on and off for years. My question is is it possible for me to have NOT noticed ARS and now have progressed and am becoming sick!!? This has been all of a sudden. Dont know when exposure might have taken place. The times im thinking. I had no medical issues That would have alerted me otherwise to get chked out. Any input?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1730

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3