Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
maiden

Reged: 11/15/09
Scared!
      #248421 - 11/15/09 01:10 AM

Hi,

In early may 2009, my husband went to visit a callgirl. he told me that he didn't do anything, he was so tired and he decided to get the girl to masturbate for him. The girl masturbated for him and he ejaculated. the girl took some tissue which earlier she used to wipe her saliva after lickling my husband's nipples. after the process was done, he felt like his penis was in pain.burning sensation. something like his skin was streched. As he was talking to the girl, the girl told him that she had toothache.

He panicked as he thought that he could be infected as the tissue used was a recycled tissue containing her saliva and there maybe blood as she had toothache.

However, he didn't really thought much of it as his friends say that HIV is not being infected that way. Durig these few months, we had sex, with protection and i did suck him as usual without protection.

He tested for hiv in early september 2009, more than 13 weeks, the result was negative. this is a good sign right? does a 6 month test required?

he noticed too that there is a lump under the armpit. he has it quite sometime ago, but now it became bigger after 2 weeks he did the test and it is visible when he lift up his armpit. he too became thirsty even when he drinks plenty of water. i too had some symptoms, got flu, and sneezing.

I am scared, any advice? probablility of us getting it??

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
Re: Scared! new
      #248423 - 11/15/09 09:51 AM

Your husband had no risk activities in the first place. You don't get HIV from someone licking nipples, handjobs or previously used tissues.

Since he never had a risk it's not surprising that he tested negative. No he doesn't need a 6 month test. He doesn't have HIV.

maiden

Reged: 11/15/09
      #248493 - 11/18/09 11:34 PM

Esmerelda,

You sure we have got nothing to worry about? he keep telling me that she had toothache and the tissue may contain traces of blood. so when she used the same tissue to wipe before giving him a handjob, he fears that there may be blood to blood contact while she was masturbating for him.

Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
      #248497 - 11/19/09 08:48 AM

I'm sure. Again, besides the fact that he engaged in NON-RISK activies in the first place he has already tested HIV NEGATIVE at the approriate time. It's time to put this matter behind both of you.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2641

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3