Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Michael
Unregistered

2 unprotected encounters
      #2476 - 04/04/00 10:09 PM

ok i had two sexual expereinces on sept 10 and 17th, both female unprotected. well i took a 2 month elisa test and passed it, and i also have taken a 3 month elisa and passed it. but when i was taking these test i noticed that my tongue was broken out bad i didn't know what it was, see my tongue has always been white coated so i didn't pay much attention to it. i have had it like this since the first test, that i know for sure! well a lady at my school had been on antibotics and she developed thrush, i looked at her tongue and ours looked alike! so now im taking medicine for the trush, and i have read everywhere that thrush is seen during the later stages of hiv. is that true?? and if i had hiv, my test would have shown it right? cause i took these test when i had thrush, both times, also it is around the 17th week now and im still having very bad joint and muscle pain and frequent headaches, also i have read that if someone had seroconversion illness, that is happens within 3-4 weeks and doesn't lag on like what i have. i feel very bad all the time. could someone please help me a bit??
thank you so much
Michael

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
GEO
Unregistered

Re: 2 unprotected encounters new
      #2477 - 04/04/00 10:09 PM

MICHEAL TAKE IT EASY YOUR FINE, YOU'LL SOON FIND ENOUGH. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID WAS RSIKY BUT CHANCES ALONE ON CONTRACTING THROUGH HETERO-SEX IS A LITTLE SLIM. YES, IT HAS INCREASED IN THE YEARS BUT MAJORITY IS STILL THROUGH HOMO-SEXUAL CONTACT. I'M MY SELF WAS WORRIED LIKE YOU, I'VE HAD MY 130/115 DAY TEST THINGS ARE LOOKING PRETTY GOOD FOR ME RIGHT NOW. BUT I STILL WORRY FEB. 22 WILL BE THE 180 DAY SINCE LAST VAGINAL UNPROTECTED SEX AND 165 DAY SINCE LAST ORAL TO FEMALES VAGINA UNPROTECTED. I THINK I WILL TAKE A TEST AROUND THE 15TH OF FEB. TO BE SAFE FOR BOTH OCCASIONS THEN THAT WILL BE THE LAST TEST. IT BEEN A LONG SIX MONTHS SINCE SEPT. SINCE I FIRST HAD CLYMIDIA. AT LEAST YOU DID HAVE THAT. WHEN I CAUGHT THAT I WAS LIKE, DAMN WHAT ELSE COULD SHE HAVE. WAS SHE THAT DIRTY?.... SO BE SAFE TO KNOW THAT YOU DIDNT CATCH ANYTHING.
GOOD LUCK
AND ABOUT YOU TONGUE DONT WORRY TAKE HEED IN YOUR NEGATIVE RESULTS TIME WILL PASS HSORTLY BEFORE YOU KNOW IT 5 MONTHS WILL BE THERE AND THAT TEST YOU SHOULD FEEL BETTER ABOUT. ANOTHER THING TO THINK ABOUT, IF YOU ARE SHOWING SO-CALLED POSITVE SYMPTOMS...SHOULDN'T YOU BE TESTING POSITIVE?...SEE DONT WORRY

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2387

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3